Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The moment of truth...well almost!

The moment of truth...well almost!

Old Aug 26th 2002, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Talking The moment of truth...well almost!

Well guys, this is almost it, our stuff gets packed by the shipping firm on Thursday and Friday and we move out to a mates house for a couple of weeks before the BIG day.

Not sure when we'll be back online again, so I'd just like to say so long, farewell, auf weidersen, goodbye....just for now anyway (my addiction to this site will have to be met in some seedy internet cafe )!!

we're currently in the middle of the headless chicken thing (and the only things we need to pack is the stuff that's coming with us on the plane yikes!!) so I'm having to curb my addiction a little

Thanks to everyone for their help in the early days and good luck to those still waiting, I hope we'll be able to look in between now and flying and I hope that the forum gets it's old lightheartedness back soon

See you on the other side :PARTY:

love sophia, Gareth & Austin xxxx
Old Aug 26th 2002, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

lizzie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The moment of truth...well almost!

Best Wishes and Good Luck for the future. Your story above all else has given us inspiration to keep on going and look to the future.

Have a happy and healthy future. Cheers!

Lizzie
Old Aug 26th 2002, 3:39 pm
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sophia:
Well guys, this is almost it, ......
Good luck -hope everything goes well - don't forget us when you get over there.

Pip Pip

Perry
Old Aug 26th 2002, 4:02 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Sophia & family,

Good luck for your forthcoming adventure!!

We have always enjoyed your posts. You will be forever remembered by us for the best one line put down i have ever heard, i think it went something like this "Winnie love, I am Australian.." I still laugh about that even now

Looking forward to you getting back on line and telling us all your news.

have fun

Ian, Paula & kids
Old Aug 26th 2002, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Bon Voyage Sophia, hope you'll soon be back passing us bits of info!
Sue
Old Aug 26th 2002, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya Sophia

Well I wish you all the best, a safe flight and a speedy re-connection to the newsgroup

Take care and bon voyage....

Yvonne

19 days til we leave, 21 til we arrive. WATCH OUT MELBOURNE

Originally posted by sophia:
Well guys, this is almost it, our stuff gets packed by the shipping firm on Thursday and Friday and we move out to a mates house for a couple of weeks before the BIG day.

Not sure when we'll be back online again, so I'd just like to say so long, farewell, auf weidersen, goodbye....just for now anyway (my addiction to this site will have to be met in some seedy internet cafe )!!

we're currently in the middle of the headless chicken thing (and the only things we need to pack is the stuff that's coming with us on the plane yikes!!) so I'm having to curb my addiction a little

Thanks to everyone for their help in the early days and good luck to those still waiting, I hope we'll be able to look in between now and flying and I hope that the forum gets it's old lightheartedness back soon

See you on the other side :PARTY:

love sophia, Gareth & Austin xxxx
Old Aug 26th 2002, 5:53 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

All the best,keep the Wonder Woman suit safe (or failing that,Catwoman would be a good substitute-& I know all about good substitutes !):
Old Aug 26th 2002, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Originally posted by baldbutts:
All the best,keep the Wonder Woman suit safe (or failing that,Catwoman would be a good substitute-& I know all about good substitutes !):
Thanks guys....look at me, I can't keep away I only came on the computer to check me emails!!

Baldbutts, I'll definitely be keeping the WW suit safe...don't fancy meself as Catwoman (although I have been known to get my claws out occasionally ) So don't anyone else think about nicking me picture!!

Just remember the good posts from the likes of Mike and Perth Helena and don't get too downhearted by the negative nellies....I will definitely keep you posted although I'm sure if I like it I will become just another "dreamer".

love sophia xx
Old Aug 26th 2002, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

yea good luck sophie, and yes i feel like your sidekick in the winnie adventure, so get back on line quick in case she comes back.
all the best shaun and lor xx
Old Aug 26th 2002, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

geehaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with it all and looking forward to hearing all about the first few weeks after arrival ASAP!

Take care.

Geehaf
Old Aug 26th 2002, 7:05 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

All the best Sophia Gareth & Austin.

Another one flies the nest, isn't it great after all this time that at last us old timers are on our way (well in two weeks we will be).

Have a great new life in Perth, say hi to Claire for me and I look forward to hearing how you are getting on.

And just a ittle note to all who are still waiting, don't give up we didn't and look at us now.

Susan:PARTY: Colin:PARTY: & Emma:PARTY:
Old Aug 26th 2002, 7:12 pm
ndaltonb

Sophia et al,

Have a great flight and new life. We'll miss the WW logo popping up now and again for the next month.

Let us know what it's like on the other side.

Nigel and Sally

Old Aug 26th 2002, 8:02 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Soph, Gareth and Austin,

Good luck u lot!!

I'll see you foir defo before you go won't I...to be 'attuned'...now that'll get em thinking huh??....hehehehhe

I know we will be in touch....big hug for Claire and Scott...

I'll phone ya....Oh you look cool in the mag....obviously far too much make up....much better 'au natural'....

c ya later luvvs..
Old Aug 26th 2002, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

hmiller is an unknown quantity at this point

Best wishes to you and your family Sophia. Where in WA are you headed?
Old Aug 26th 2002, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: The moment of truth...well almost!

Originally posted by hmiller:
Best wishes to you and your family Sophia. Where in WA are you headed?
Hi Sophia , Gareth and Austin
Well good luck to you all , have a safe journey and hope we meet one day in the future!!
Love to you all Joanne,Paul , Scott and Shawnie xxxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.