Reload this Page >

Moe and more irrelevant post's being posted

Wikiposts

Moe and more irrelevant post's being posted

Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:06 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Moe and more irrelevant post's being posted

Originally posted by bundy
No worries - I confused a lot of people on this forum for a while.

Two Bundy's??!!! Surely not. I'm the *real* Bundy, of course
I will always try to remember which forum I am on, and that you are a she

PS: the other Bundy also has a bottle as an avatar, I may have mentioned it before ?

Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
I will always try to remember which forum I am on, and that you are a she

PS: the other Bundy also has a bottle as an avatar, I may have mentioned it before ?
I've been cloned. What forum is this imposter on???!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:20 pm
ABCDiamond

I've been cloned. What forum is this imposter on???!!!!
A property investors forum:

Bundy 1964 at somersoft.com

and another at Bundy

Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

A property investors forum:

Bundy 1964 at somersoft.com

and another at Bundy

Darn. They're both *older* than me so I really can't complain. Oh well. Great minds think alike and all that.
Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:34 pm
ABCDiamond

Darn. They're both *older* than me so I really can't complain. Oh well. Great minds think alike and all that.
LOL

Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

LOL
But I'm still the best. At least I'm a female Bundy!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:41 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster
LOL TwT!

Incidentally - is there a ref list somewhere of what to type to get the smilies in the chat room?

yeah fuzzy posted a thread earlier

http://www.longdog.freeuk.com/smilies/rock_band.gif
Old Jan 15th 2004, 2:24 am

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Dave234

What the **** wud u know bout if i had a partner or not? and as for getting a reality check i think that any1 who has posted over a few hundred posts oviousbly has no idea of any kind of reality, they cant have what with being stuck in front of their computer 24/7
People who feel the need to swear usually have a low level of vocabulary.

Computers are an integral part of lots of people life. I for one am a housewife now and in between looking after 2 little ones like to while away the time when they are asleep chatting to people in the same situation. The internet for me has been such a tremendous help with the visa application quite frankly I would have made a lot of mistakes without this site.

Have you applied for a visa? The need for pleasant chat and banter is greater when you are under a lot of stress, selling the house, reconciling it all with the family, sorting out the finances and the waiting.....to be honest you should try it!

Now instead of alienating yourself from the whole forum with nasty insults..count to 10, take a deep breath and post something nice (perhaps an apology for the language would be a good start).

Max
Old Jan 15th 2004, 2:44 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

This thread cracks me up - started off as a rant about how irrelevant posts should be drummed out - and turned into one of the most irrelevant series of posts I have ever read!!

Excellent - keep it up chaps!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:15 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Here, here.

Some people need to get a grip, a sense of proportion, a sense of humour and a reality check.

God help us, isn't life hard enough?

If you don't like it on here, then BOG OFF! And leave the rest of us to enjoy ourselves in peace.

If you want to moan, then do it to your partner at home ( if you have one ).... or have they fallen asleep with boredom at listening to you moaning too?

AND BILLY: For gawds sake matey, sort out that visa of yours, it's driving me nuts!!! ( And NO, I don't have a steering wheel in my pants!!!!)

What the **** wud u know bout if i had a partner or not? and as for getting a reality check i think that any1 who has posted over a few hundred posts oviousbly has no idea of any kind of reality, they cant have what with being stuck in front of their computer 24/7
Who is this muppet? Quite apart from talking bollox, he's got about as much subtlety as a blind man performing brain surgery with a chainsaw.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:55 am
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by maxpaxx

Computers are an integral part of lots of people life. I for one am a housewife now and in between looking after 2 little ones like to while away the time when they are asleep chatting to people in the same situation. The internet for me has been such a tremendous help with the visa application quite frankly I would have made a lot of mistakes without this site.

Have you applied for a visa? The need for pleasant chat and banter is greater when you are under a lot of stress, selling the house, reconciling it all with the family, sorting out the finances and the waiting.....to be honest you should try it!

Now instead of alienating yourself from the whole forum with nasty insults..count to 10, take a deep breath and post something nice (perhaps an apology for the language would be a good start).

Max
swearing is a modern part of our vocabualary if you choose to use it. sometimes a good swear word in the right context can express athousand liberlal impartial,inuendos.
long live irrelavant threads!!!!!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:55 am
Banned

Originally posted by maxpaxx

Max
swearing is a modern part of our vocabualary if you choose to use it. sometimes a good swear word in the right context can express athousand liberlal impartial,inuendos.
long live irrelavant threads!!!!!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:58 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

And saying it twice gives extra emphasis.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:14 am
Banned

Here, here.

Some people need to get a grip, a sense of proportion, a sense of humour and a reality check.

God help us, isn't life hard enough?

If you don't like it on here, then BOG OFF! And leave the rest of us to enjoy ourselves in peace.

If you want to moan, then do it to your partner at home ( if you have one ).... or have they fallen asleep with boredom at listening to you moaning too?

AND BILLY: For gawds sake matey, sort out that visa of yours, it's driving me nuts!!! ( And NO, I don't have a steering wheel in my pants!!!!)
and just to prove my point on swearing bambi,to personaly involve sm1ns partner because of an opinion.check out dave the raves patter??!! now even the most outspoken of people (gobby arse me)can only but say **** off u prick no1s interesred in shit like that!!!! i wonder if dave would be so disrespectfull to sm1 to there face mmmmmm??? them that talk .........ect

Old Jan 15th 2004, 10:04 am
ABCDiamond

Default The End ?

Originally posted by Dave234 at 04:50
Is it just me or do people think that this website is becoming less and less to do with emigration and that such posts such as people's birthdays and footie at the weekend are becoming more common?
and then, possibly after reading the POSTING GUIDELINES (see copy below):-

Originally posted by Dave234 at 07.:00
I apologise, oviousbly not a good thread to start up
I feel that this thread should be about at an end now, he made his comment, and then 2 hours and 12 replies later he made his apology, realising the error.

Posting Guidelines
This forum is for posting general non-immigration topics.

For advice on legal and immigration issues, you would be best served using the Immigration forums.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.