Moderators?

Old Oct 17th 2002, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moderators?

Whilst no one would necessarily call me 'lavendar mouth' i do have to beg the question- where did the F word and W***** word etc stop being bleeped.

There are a number of postings which are creating full scale war between certain parties whose language is becoming increasingly vile.

Not one to be bothered by the coarseness of language, i do think that some newies coming onto the site may wonder whether this is an aid to emigration or a battle ground.

Just a thought..................
Old Oct 17th 2002, 10:57 am
plucka

Default Re: Moderators?

Originally posted by Grub:
Whilst no one would necessarily call me 'lavendar mouth' i do have to beg the question- where did the F word and W***** word etc stop being bleeped.

There are a number of postings which are creating full scale war between certain parties whose language is becoming increasingly vile.

Not one to be bothered by the coarseness of language, i do think that some newies coming onto the site may wonder whether this is an aid to emigration or a battle ground.

Yeah its rather sad when people like "Stay or go ?" and PB can only express themselves by swearing. Typical of the uneducated.

Old Oct 17th 2002, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Moderators?

I think you are somewhat guilty of Pommie Baiting though!!!

Wouldnt it be great if some of them got the message!

Originally posted by plucka:

Yeah its rather sad when people like "Stay or go ?" and PB can only express themselves by swearing. Typical of the uneducated.
Old Oct 17th 2002, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said Grub,

Why don't they just send each other private messages and then we wouldn't have to sift through all the off topic ones, by that I mean the slanderous messages that are posted just to get a reaction !

Poor newbies must think they've stumbled into a boxing ring not a informative migrant site. Please Please give us our old site back and do your constant bickering with each other elsewhere.

The process of emigrating is taking it's toll on lots of people so just rack off and get a life.
(look at me talking the lingo, been watching too much neighbours again)!!!!

Julie
Adelaide by early 2003
Old Oct 18th 2002, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Moderators?

Yeh- struth mate, just chuck us a cold one and sling another snag on the barbie!
Old Oct 18th 2002, 4:25 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying my best....honest!!

One of our mods, (whoops can't remember his name), is currently winging his way to Australia and now we are down to two!

I think it's time to give promotion to some deserving members!!

I'll speak to the boss. Stay tuned!!

Sue

Old Oct 18th 2002, 4:52 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Originally posted by Sue:

One of our mods, (whoops can't remember his name),
do you mean Ndaltonb?

Dont envy the job of moderator,besides,you wouldn't want someone like me playing God,but think that the recent outbursts have come about ever since the so-called 'tell it like it is' brigade surfaced.
We're big boys & girls,and can decide for ourselves 'how it is' so lets get the humour and info ratio back-if it's not too late.

BB-I used to be funny you know
Old Oct 21st 2002, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

We know BB- we miss the old you. Waxed your arse recently. I hear Brazilians are in fashion (or is that just for pant moustaches?)
Old Oct 21st 2002, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by baldbutts:

do you mean Ndaltonb?

Dont envy the job of moderator,besides,you wouldn't want someone like me playing God,but think that the recent outbursts have come about ever since the so-called 'tell it like it is' brigade surfaced.
We're big boys & girls,and can decide for ourselves 'how it is' so lets get the humour and info ratio back-if it's not too late.

BB-I used to be funny you know
BB, we've missed your humour on this forum terribly, think it's about time some of the negative posters got some of it can you offer them some advise ?

I for one like to read the good and bad but it's the "tittle tackle" you get from some all the time that brings this site down! Like you say we're all grown up (well some of us are) and can make up our own minds.

Julie x
Adelaide by early 2003