Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Model Turkey!!!!

Model Turkey!!!!

Old Dec 24th 2005, 6:48 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice
Default Model Turkey!!!!

Thought we would have the turkey dinner Christmas Eve, but decided on just a 3.5kg, didn't think turkey curry, turkey stew, turkey turkey would be appreciated in 36c temps. Cooked it.......looked good. Then hubby took up the carver and we waited in anticipation for succulent breast leg etc! The reason I have titled this "model turkey" is because it was like a catwalk model, anorexic!!!! I have seen more meat on a chipolata. I had visions of this turkey refusing all corn prior to the lead up to Christmas, and asking " Does my bum look big in this"
Not just the turkeys, I have found the same with Chickens. Obviously they prefer to feed the lambs and cows, more butch I think!!!!
I know what we won't be having next year though!!!!!
Anyway off to the beach today, and then home for the traditional Ozzie dinner!!!!
Merry Christmas to one and all!!!!