Reload this Page >

which mobile to unlock & take?

which mobile to unlock & take?

Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough
Default which mobile to unlock & take?

Hi all

We are off on 3/1 to Perth - we have managed to unlock two of our old mobiles to take with us (for the kids) and wondered if anyone had a recommendation on a mobile (with camera) that they know can be unlocked free to take with us. We don't want anything mega expensive but one that will do the job & one that we can send the odd photo home (the rest we will do via PC)

Hubbie & kids are doing their last days today at work & school. I really surprised myself today & started to get upset as I was going around shopping - nothing in particular set me off - god only know what I will be like over Xmas & at our leaving bash.

Good luck to all making the move soon & those still waiting. Make sure you all log back on & let us know how you are getting on.

Merry Xmas

Pockygoes
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough
Default Re: which mobile to unlock & take?

Originally Posted by pockygoes
Hi all

We are off on 3/1 to Perth - we have managed to unlock two of our old mobiles to take with us (for the kids) and wondered if anyone had a recommendation on a mobile (with camera) that they know can be unlocked free to take with us. We don't want anything mega expensive but one that will do the job & one that we can send the odd photo home (the rest we will do via PC)

Hubbie & kids are doing their last days today at work & school. I really surprised myself today & started to get upset as I was going around shopping - nothing in particular set me off - god only know what I will be like over Xmas & at our leaving bash.

Good luck to all making the move soon & those still waiting. Make sure you all log back on & let us know how you are getting on.

Merry Xmas

Pockygoes
Hubby said I'd got our dates mixed up! Stupid me. We fly on the 6/1 and you land 6/1. So we're not flying together at all.

Still, you have my number for when we arrive (7/1) so you can get hold of me and we can go for coffee.

Oh and no idea about the phones either. I must get mine unlocked as well.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:30 pm
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

bert-doozer is on a distinguished road

Hi all

Merry Xmas

Pockygoes
Any Nokia can be unlocked for free. If you need help PM me

Stu
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ushas
Hubby said I'd got our dates mixed up! Stupid me. We fly on the 6/1 and you land 6/1. So we're not flying together at all.

Still, you have my number for when we arrive (7/1) so you can get hold of me and we can go for coffee.

Oh and no idea about the phones either. I must get mine unlocked as well.
Will certainly give you a call - bet you are like us now - excited but also sad at all the goodbyes too - can't quite believe that after all this time we are finally on the final lap!!

will speak to you iin Oz - sounds great doesn't it.

Pockygoes
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bert-doozer
Any Nokia can be unlocked for free. If you need help PM me

Stu
Thanks Stu - will go and have a look before Xmas - do you use a particular website to get the codes - there are so many our there - not sure which ones are best.

Thanks

Pockygoes
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:36 pm
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

bert-doozer is on a distinguished road

Thanks Stu - will go and have a look before Xmas - do you use a particular website to get the codes - there are so many our there - not sure which ones are best.

Thanks

Pockygoes
Yes I do

http://www.unlockme.co.uk/unlockme.html

Works eveytime.

If this helps please give karma

stu
Old Dec 17th 2004, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

Will certainly give you a call - bet you are like us now - excited but also sad at all the goodbyes too - can't quite believe that after all this time we are finally on the final lap!!

will speak to you iin Oz - sounds great doesn't it.

Pockygoes
I know...three weeks today!

I just can't believe what a mess my house is in. I just wish the packing was over now.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ushas
I know...three weeks today!

I just can't believe what a mess my house is in. I just wish the packing was over now.

Know what you mean. In the next 2 weeks and 6 days we have:- friends coming to stay tomorrow, farewell shindig tomorrow night, daughter's ear operation on Monday, parents arriving friday, christmas, daughters birthday party, new year, packers in on the 4th, fly on the 6th. I have so much to do I just don't know where to start
Yv
Old Dec 17th 2004, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Bertdoozer - will give it a go - will send some Karma - your very welcome

Ushas & Yfitz

I will toast you both - hubbie has just opened a bottle to celebrate finshing work!! I am really sure that it will all be worth it - better try to get some R&R before you go as apparently your feet don't touch the ground once you get there!!! Better take Red Bull to keep us going!!!!

pockygoes
Old Dec 19th 2004, 7:51 pm
ad4ozz

Talking Re: which mobile to unlock & take?

I found this site worked no bother for unlocking my mobile

http://unlock.nokiafree.org/dct4.php

Couldn't quite figure the other one out...sorry.

Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by YFitz
Know what you mean. In the next 2 weeks and 6 days we have:- friends coming to stay tomorrow, farewell shindig tomorrow night, daughter's ear operation on Monday, parents arriving friday, christmas, daughters birthday party, new year, packers in on the 4th, fly on the 6th. I have so much to do I just don't know where to start
Yv

Hi Yfitz, Ushas,

We are in a similar state of disarray!! We leave a week after you guys on the 15th but also have a list as long as my arm of stuff to do as well as xmas, etc etc.

Good luck in your move.

Maybe see you over in Perth late Jan

Dave, Helen & Nathan
Old Dec 19th 2004, 9:18 pm
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by darkless
Hi Yfitz, Ushas,

We are in a similar state of disarray!! We leave a week after you guys on the 15th but also have a list as long as my arm of stuff to do as well as xmas, etc etc.

Good luck in your move.

Maybe see you over in Perth late Jan

Dave, Helen & Nathan
Hi Dave,

Hopefully grab a beer when you get settled out here, Send me a PM if you like and will give you our tel number here.
Good Luck, Happy Crimbo etc

Paul J

Last edited by Jacko1; Dec 19th 2004 at 9:24 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jacko1
Hi Dave,

Hopefully grab a beer when you get settled out here, Good Luck, Happy Crimbo etc

Paul J
Hi Paul,

That would be great! It is getting really close now and we cant wait. The next few weeks are going to go so fast - thank god!!!

Read your post about the quality of the air con work out there and am now worrying about my installation from airconditioning mart!!! Oh well, I will watch them like a hawk!! If you know anything bad about them, might be best you dont tell me until after chrimbo!!

Have a great Aussie Christmas mate

Dave
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:49 am

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

In response to the original poster, Virgin mobiles can be unlocked after you've spent 30 quid on them (need to make lotsa calls?). I've also heard that phones from T-mobile come already unlocked, but best check with a shop to make sure.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

steve the man is on a distinguished road

Hi I have a sony ericcson T610 does anyone know of a way of unlocking this particular model without me paying some rip off merchant £10 plus to pop a little black box on it for a couple of seconds ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.