Mobile Phones

Old Oct 2nd 2004, 11:08 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mobile Phones

Trivial question, I know, But I would be grateful for any answers. I have a pay as you go mobile bought a couple of months ago in Perth. I actually rarely use it to dial out on, but need it to receive calls. I am about to upgrade it to a permanent contract, but they all include 'free' calls which I dont need. Does anyone have any recommendations of a monthly/yearly plan that doesnt involve me paying out much, but will be cheaper than the $30 a month required to keep topping up the pay as you go contract. I have now carried over several hours of calls each month, that I will simply never use.

Thanks.
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 1:49 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Mobile Phones

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
Trivial question, I know, But I would be grateful for any answers. I have a pay as you go mobile bought a couple of months ago in Perth. I actually rarely use it to dial out on, but need it to receive calls. I am about to upgrade it to a permanent contract, but they all include 'free' calls which I dont need. Does anyone have any recommendations of a monthly/yearly plan that doesnt involve me paying out much, but will be cheaper than the $30 a month required to keep topping up the pay as you go contract. I have now carried over several hours of calls each month, that I will simply never use.

Thanks.
I use a telstra Pay as you Go plan, and do the same as you, but only pay $30 for six months usage. And even with ony $30 per six months I still don't use it all
Telstra Pre-Paid Rates

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 4:46 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I use a telstra Pay as you Go plan, and do the same as you, but only pay $30 for six months usage. And even with ony $30 per six months I still don't use it all
Telstra Pre-Paid Rates
Thanks for that, that looks quite reasonable, still open to any other suggestions too.
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 5:20 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
Thanks for that, that looks quite reasonable, still open to any other suggestions too.
I'm curious. Which provider is that $30 per month PAYG one with. It seems a bit expensive.

I'm not aware of anything cheaper myself, but it would be interesting to see if there is anything else out there.

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 11:42 am
Karma earned, not whored

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I'm curious. Which provider is that $30 per month PAYG one with. It seems a bit expensive.

I'm not aware of anything cheaper myself, but it would be interesting to see if there is anything else out there.
Vodafone. It was ideal when we got it, because we didnt have to top it up, but its not the deal we need now.