Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mobile Hairdresser

Mobile Hairdresser

Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice
Default Mobile Hairdresser

Hi new to this forum and was wondering if anyone out there could help me.
I did my apprenticeship in hairdressing and then went on to work for the salon I did my apprenticeship in for a further 10 years. Thats when I left to have my children which by the way was 11 years ago.
since then I have always carried on hairdressing but only in the "friends and family" capacity. Looking into things I believe that I can just scrap through the TRA part, but its the recent work experience is where I fall flat. Going back to work doesn't seem too feasible at the moment cause the kids. This is where I need advice is there anyone out there thats gone through the process as a self employed mobile hairdresser? what sort of things do I need to do to prove the 20hrs a weeks they require, I know its gonna take a year but I want to get it right.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Christina