Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

mobile beautician??

mobile beautician??

Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

russ the mechanic is on a distinguished road
Default mobile beautician??

hi all just wondering if anyone out there knows if i would get much call in perth as a mobile beautician?

ive done facials, make-up (day, evening.and wedding), also eye-brow shaping, eyelash tinting, eye lash perming,and manicure,pedicure,artificial nails.

i dont really want to work in a shop so would appreciate any feedback on mobile beauty work??
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:29 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mobile beautician??

Originally Posted by russ the mechanic
hi all just wondering if anyone out there knows if i would get much call in perth as a mobile beautician?

ive done facials, make-up (day, evening.and wedding), also eye-brow shaping, eyelash tinting, eye lash perming,and manicure,pedicure,artificial nails.

i dont really want to work in a shop so would appreciate any feedback on mobile beauty work??
"Mobile Beautician" by "Russ the Mechanic".

Did I miss something?
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:33 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Maybe Pommie League can get a makeover by Russ the Mechanic.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:40 pm
Just Joined

russ the mechanic is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wmoore
"Mobile Beautician" by "Russ the Mechanic".

Did I miss something?
i meant to say im his wife sharon
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:42 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

i meant to say im his wife sharon
Sorry to butt in on your thread Sharon. Couldn't resist though, sure you understand

I'll leave you to wait for a useful answer now.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Smile Re: mobile beautician??

I think you have just as much chance out there as here,defitnatly.
I'm sure you already knoe this but you will need to undergo a practical exam to receive your licence to work,plenty of marketing and bob's your uncle...is he?
I'm in the process of applying for migration to Perth,'bout half way through and i'm planning to hit the freelance hairdressing,providing salon work in homes,Weddings is one of my favourites too,i love it!, so we could refer each other maybe....
Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

pauli71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
I think you have just as much chance out there as here,defitnatly.
I'm sure you already knoe this but you will need to undergo a practical exam to receive your licence to work,plenty of marketing and bob's your uncle...is he?
I'm in the process of applying for migration to Perth,'bout half way through and i'm planning to hit the freelance hairdressing,providing salon work in homes,Weddings is one of my favourites too,i love it!, so we could refer each other maybe....
I guess one need not have to spell to pass any exams either. Thats a bonus !
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pauli71
I guess one need not have to spell to pass any exams either. Thats a bonus !
kinda cheeky!,i thort me spelings wur absorlutly porfect!!!!!