Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mob have fun in Scarborough

Mob have fun in Scarborough

Old Dec 20th 2003, 2:20 pm
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mob have fun in Scarborough

Another usual Friday night in Scarborough WA. 300 strong Mob attacked police with pepper spray, police did make some arrests but had to let the men go when the mob turned on them.

Local businesses say that despite the police promising to obtain some order on Friday nights it is as bad as ever.
Old Dec 21st 2003, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

God you gave me a fright,have just bought a house in SCARBOROUGH STREET in adelaide! no trouble there though
Old Dec 21st 2003, 11:23 pm
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mob have fun in Scarborough

Originally posted by Jirrupin
Another usual Friday night in Scarborough WA. 300 strong Mob attacked police with pepper spray, police did make some arrests but had to let the men go when the mob turned on them.

Local businesses say that despite the police promising to obtain some order on Friday nights it is as bad as ever.
Tell me about it. Luckily we seem to miss all the weekend trouble as our local is away from the beach front. They've got permission to build up the beach front now so there will be a few changes in to come.

There's been a few assaults against women, too, some which haven't made it into the media, accordingly to my local shop-keeper who warned me the other day.

Will be nice to move out to the suburbs next year, I think! Certainly couldn't afford to live here anyway.