Reload this Page >

mmm..to buy or not to buy

mmm..to buy or not to buy

Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

sheila and joe is on a distinguished road
Question mmm..to buy or not to buy

.....that is the question

any thoughts on exchanging £sss for $AUD before or after the general election ..... do you think its a risky business to wait until after the election or do a forward contract now with the rate as it is ( I am thinking of xferring half of our money now on a forward contract and buying the other half after the election at whatever the rate is then -- this is to do with the fact that I dont have all the funds available right now)

any thoughts/comments guys and gals ??
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

sheila and joe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: mmm..to buy or not to buy

Originally Posted by sheila and joe
.....that is the question

any thoughts on exchanging £sss for $AUD before or after the general election ..... do you think its a risky business to wait until after the election or do a forward contract now with the rate as it is ( I am thinking of xferring half of our money now on a forward contract and buying the other half after the election at whatever the rate is then -- this is to do with the fact that I dont have all the funds available right now)

any thoughts/comments guys and gals ??

BUMP...