Mixed feelings

Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:24 am
Sydney Bound Jan 2006

Kopites will become famous soon enoughKopites will become famous soon enough
Default Mixed feelings

Hi everybody,only 7 weeks to go,and boy am i so mixed up.Keep thinking of the good things at home,family,friends[a lot off]work[which i enjoy] and also the good things in Aus,weather,blue skies ,outside lifestyle,good fresh food,is this normal for people to think like this cheers Andy
Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Desire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Mixed feelings

Yes it's normal, but guess what? it gets worse once your here!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:02 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Desire
Yes it's normal, but guess what? it gets worse once your here!
that's true. especially when you family then starts telling you how often they cry coz they miss you..... but apart from that it's great when you arrive!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

Desire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to behold

Still can't decide if bringing our girls here for a "better life" can out way taking them away from close family and friends that love us dearly!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Desire]Still can't decide if bringing our girls here for a "better life" QUOTE]

what is a "better life"....is it sun sand and bbq's or is it family friends

I belive thats the question you need to ask.....people matter.....EVERYBODY is a somebody in YOUR family
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

ohh don't start I have just started getting over my latest wave of homsickness....

Mind you they are all coming out in about 7 weeks so lets see if I get home sick after that
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:37 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
ohh don't start I have just started getting over my latest wave of homsickness....

Mind you they are all coming out in about 7 weeks so lets see if I get home sick after that

Poor Mark.

Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:52 am
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kopites
Hi everybody,only 7 weeks to go,and boy am i so mixed up.Keep thinking of the good things at home,family,friends[a lot off]work[which i enjoy] and also the good things in Aus,weather,blue skies ,outside lifestyle,good fresh food,is this normal for people to think like this cheers Andy

You are not alone.....and I'm afraid I don't have any words of wisdom for you, except live your dream, and get a webcam !!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Poor Mark.

Reckon that he will be spending a bit of time at your's that will give a total of 3 fiery redheads under the same roof :scared:

I have set up my sister with a blind date whilst she is here
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:05 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Reckon that he will be spending a bit of time at your's that will give a total of 3 fiery redheads under the same roof :scared:

I have set up my sister with a blind date whilst she is here
He is more than welcome anytime.

I look forward to hearing how your sis gets on. I'm sure I'll cya before they come over though.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Hi Andy

I feel exactly the same. We are also Sydney bound and leave Heathrow on Jan 2nd. When do you guys leave?

Debs
Old Nov 18th 2005, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd be more concerned about when Crouch is going to score ...

Old Nov 18th 2005, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

playbunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really nice

hello

I think it would be more unusal if you didn't get mixed feelings at this stage but you wouldn't have come so far already if you didn't feel it was the right thing to do so don't lose sight of why you wanted to come to OZ and try and focus on what will be great about it rather than what you are leaving.

It is an exciting adventure so enjoy!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:54 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Funny I was only thinking today as I was driving down the road in this bizarre and brill country..."I am so glad I didnt listen to all the niggley little doubts that crossed my mind in the weeks leading down to arriving here"

I had loads of doubts...its normal...but I love it here and cant imagine having to go home,I have to pinch myself regularly to make sure I aint dreaming...or should I now call it the UK
Old Nov 19th 2005, 11:25 pm
Sydney Bound Jan 2006

Kopites will become famous soon enoughKopites will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by debilloyd
Hi Andy

I feel exactly the same. We are also Sydney bound and leave Heathrow on Jan 2nd. When do you guys leave?

Debs
Hi Debs, leaving Heathrow on 5th January bound for Canada for 9 days to stay with family and then arriving in Sydney on 16th Jan to stay with my brother in Croydon Park. Where in Sydney are you headed?

Andy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.