Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Minimum number of correct Answers for QLD driving written test?

Wikiposts

Minimum number of correct Answers for QLD driving written test?

Old May 20th 2012, 11:39 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Minimum number of correct Answers for QLD driving written test?

Hi all
What is the minimum number of correct answers for Queensland driving written test? It has 30 questions in total.
Old May 20th 2012, 11:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Minimum number of correct Answers for QLD driving written test?

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Hi all
What is the minimum number of correct answers for Queensland driving written test? It has 30 questions in total.
One on one section and two on the other I think (unless it's changed since daughter did it).
Old May 21st 2012, 4:45 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
One on one section and two on the other I think (unless it's changed since daughter did it).
no wonder QLD has crap drivers, if all they need to do is get 3 questions out of 30 right or did you mean the number of errors allowed MP.
Old May 21st 2012, 10:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
no wonder QLD has crap drivers, if all they need to do is get 3 questions out of 30 right or did you mean the number of errors allowed MP.
Oops, one WRONG on one part and two WRONG on the second. I'll have to see if I can find confirmation now.
Old May 21st 2012, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Jarvl will become famous soon enoughJarvl will become famous soon enough

I believe there are 10 right of way questions in which you are allowed to get one wrong and 20 signs etc questions, and you are allowed 2 wrong out of those.
Old May 22nd 2012, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

neil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond repute

There are no drivers in Queensland. The wide roads, attitudes, speed camera enforcement at the expense of all else and automatic cars being in the majority mean you select drive, point the car roughly where you want to go and then occupy yourself with whatever else is on your mind.
Old May 23rd 2012, 10:08 am
Almost more Oz than Pom

KJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond reputeKJCherokee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil248
The wide roads
Anyone who thinks Queensland has wide roads has obviously never been outside the area between Coolangatta and Noosa, and west to Ipswich! There's a lot more of Queensland than just the populated south-east - the best bits are much further north and west where in some cases the roads are a single strip of bitumen with a hard shoulder each side (or in a lot of cases, no bitumen at all).

Last edited by KJCherokee; May 23rd 2012 at 10:11 am.
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KJCherokee
Anyone who thinks Queensland has wide roads has obviously never been outside the area between Coolangatta and Noosa, and west to Ipswich! There's a lot more of Queensland than just the populated south-east - the best bits are much further north and west where in some cases the roads are a single strip of bitumen with a hard shoulder each side (or in a lot of cases, no bitumen at all).
I remember someone posting shortly after arrival that the highways in Aus were the best they had ever seen

turns out the only bit of road they had seen was the brand new 8 lane stretch from south brisbane to the GC.

Best bit I ever saw,sure it was called elephant pass, it was in Tasmania I think, all I can remember is this foggy single lane mountain track, a huge campervan, small children and partner doing his usual 'she'll be right '.
Old May 23rd 2012, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

neil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond reputeneil248 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KJCherokee
Does not alter the fact that most of the population are guiding their vehicles on wide roads having had no real professional training in how to do so. Only 2.8% of the non indeginous population live in remote or very remote areas so not much call for 1st class roads..

It's easy to find an unpaved single track road thats classified as a road if you want one. Sat nav did just that top us up near Mapleton. The car still has at least one of the rattles it picked up in those few kms.

Last edited by neil248; May 23rd 2012 at 7:13 pm.
Old May 24th 2012, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Icecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud of

Hi all
.....based on the ability to drive in Qld I would assume that being able to write a name on the top of the page meets all of the requirements (eg M Mouse or D Duck). Anything beyond that is pure cream and puts them in the top 1%.
Old May 26th 2012, 11:40 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

I am preparing for driving licesnse written test, i have gone through a pdf driving rule book available on the official site and an oline testing system availabe at On-line Driving License Test. I am wondering should i expect same questions in actual test or this on-line test is just for reference and actual test would be entirely different.
Old May 27th 2012, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Jarvl will become famous soon enoughJarvl will become famous soon enough

I am preparing for driving licesnse written test, i have gone through a pdf driving rule book available on the official site and an oline testing system availabe at On-line Driving License Test. I am wondering should i expect same questions in actual test or this on-line test is just for reference and actual test would be entirely different.
When my sons took their learners, they found the RACQ practice tests much better: http://www.free2go.com.au/learners/p.../practice_quiz
I believe they are some of the actual questions.
Good Luck!
Old May 27th 2012, 10:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

There are twenty different test cards so no you won't get all the same but you may well get one or two.
Old May 27th 2012, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Icecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud ofIcecube has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Icecube
.....based on the ability to drive in Qld I would assume that being able to write a name on the top of the page meets all of the requirements (eg M Mouse or D Duck). Anything beyond that is pure cream and puts them in the top 1%.
....even the press agree that drivers in Qld take a lot to be desired.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/questn...-1226367263121
Old May 29th 2012, 2:42 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Thank you all, i have passed the test, only 1 questions was "Surprising" but i scored 30/30.

after test she said we will give you a learner driving license because ur visa grant date is 20th November 2011, which is more than 3 months old , i asked is this 3 months restriction starts from visa grant date or my entry date in Australia? She was not sure on this but said, ok, have a practical driving test and we will transfer your license to full driving license.

Let's see what's next.