Mini Moto's

Old Jun 8th 2006, 7:56 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mini Moto's

Hi guys, my son has one of those dreadful little motorbikes and wants to take it with us - does anyone know what the situation with customs is?
Ta
Katie
Old Jun 8th 2006, 8:45 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mini Moto's

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Hi guys, my son has one of those dreadful little motorbikes and wants to take it with us - does anyone know what the situation with customs is?
Ta
Katie

I'd phone customs and ask them about it. In Adelaide a couple of weeks ago the Police were really clamping down on them, due to the number of accidents that were occurring with them.. They were concerned about poor parts,build quality and the overall speed the little things can fly around at..

Corker
Old Jun 8th 2006, 8:55 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CORKER
I'd phone customs and ask them about it. In Adelaide a couple of weeks ago the Police were really clamping down on them, due to the number of accidents that were occurring with them.. They were concerned about poor parts,build quality and the overall speed the little things can fly around at..

Corker
i asked the same thing about quad bikes. we are trying to sell it at the moment, but having no luck. wish somebody would take it off our hands. but, if it doesnt sell, we will have to bring it with us. not that we want to. i believe there is tax to pay in the import (although dont know how much at this time). really really dont want to take it. i would sooner give the money to our son.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:00 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
i asked the same thing about quad bikes. we are trying to sell it at the moment, but having no luck. wish somebody would take it off our hands. but, if it doesnt sell, we will have to bring it with us. not that we want to. i believe there is tax to pay in the import (although dont know how much at this time). really really dont want to take it. i would sooner give the money to our son.
Quads seem to be very popular over here...lots of trailers with them on at the weekend with people taking them inland to ride..

Corker.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:08 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Quads seem to be very popular over here...lots of trailers with them on at the weekend with people taking them inland to ride..

Corker.
Well there you go SB take it with you and flog it over there
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:08 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Corker.
...mmm, still dont want to take it, although the son does. it has hardly been used. about 20 hours max by and 8 year old. i am sure that it would be easier to use/ride in australia than over here. although we live on the edge of moorland, it is still near impossible to use, even though hubbie and son are very concientious, especially around horses (we are on the pennine bridleway), as i ride horses. we have quarries etc where hubbie used to ride his motorbike as a child etc, but it is a no go area now because if the those that abuse.

does anybody know what import tax we would have to pay, seeing as we cant get rid of it?
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:09 pm
Never going back

Well there you go SB take it with you and flog it over there

..mmmm, depends on the import tax?
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Ta
Katie
The police out here love them

I know of someone who got a $700 fine. He got it for wheeling his on a footpath without a helmet.

He was actually wheeling it home after buying it, and the police stopped him
Old Jun 9th 2006, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

We brought ours over with us,it went in with everything else and was packed by the shippers,we just had to drain it obviously and take the oil thingy off.Got through customs ok and most of our container was checked.
good luck ,donna