Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Milton Keynes meet

Wikiposts

Milton Keynes meet

Old Jul 21st 2006, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Milton Keynes meet

So, carrying on from KayC's thread, lets arrange a meet.

What about:

Sunday 13 August
The Giffard Park pub (called, rather imaginatively, The Giffard Park!)
2pm

Any thoughts or alternatives?
Old Jul 21st 2006, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Milton Keynes meet

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere

What about:

Sunday 13 August
2pm

Love to meet up up but it's too late, I'm already in sunny Melbourne! Where do you live in MK? I lived in Shenley Brook End.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of

What about:

Sunday 13 August
2pm

Count us in. 2 adults
Old Jul 21st 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bookie
Love to meet up up but it's too late, I'm already in sunny Melbourne! Where do you live in MK? I lived in Shenley Brook End.
Furzton, so just down the road!! I actually take Titch to Busy Bees (Mums & Tots) at SBE village hall and hubby is on the Parish council. Why can I hear 'It's a small world' in my head?

Last edited by Iwannabethere; Jul 21st 2006 at 9:46 pm. Reason: Inability to spell!
Old Jul 24th 2006, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

What about:

Sunday 13 August
2pm

That sounds good
I am not back until 12th August but would like to meet so keep the thread posted if poss- cheers James.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Anyone else out there? It's just that if there is likely to be a large group, I'd like to warn the pub first!!!

C'mon, who could say 'no' to good company and a couple of !!!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

What about:

Sunday 13 August
2pm

Hi All

Just in case any of you guys were interested we have a meet that is open to all on the 5th August near St Albans in Hertfordshire, not to far away. Place is great with hotel attached should anyone want to stay over and the last bash was excellent. Let me know and I will add your name to the list

Cheers

Mick
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Hi All

Just in case any of you guys were interested we have a meet that is open to all on the 5th August near St Albans in Hertfordshire, not to far away. Place is great with hotel attached should anyone want to stay over and the last bash was excellent. Let me know and I will add your name to the list

Cheers

Mick

Cheers Mick.
I will not be here but are they regular please let me know as I will make the next one if poss - cheers James.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Hi All

Cheers

Mick
Thanks Mick,

We can't make that date either
Old Jul 26th 2006, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't beleive the ambience of Mkeynes, as seen from my Brothers Place in Simpson Village near the Old Church.

I can understand why he is happy where he is, at least

He'll be fishing just up on the Canal as I type.
Old Jul 31st 2006, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Hi guys

We may be able to make it.
Will let you know.

If we can it will be hubby & myself.
Will leave 2 year old with nanny.
We live in Giffard so nice and close for us.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LisaT
Will leave 2 year old with nanny.
Bringing 14 month old with us.............. Could be a playmate for your little one?
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Looks like a very select event....... or are there some of you out there planning on coming, just not letting us know!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Looks like a very select event....... or are there some of you out there planning on coming, just not letting us know!!!
we'll be there

where abouts are you guys?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KayC
we'll be there

where abouts are you guys?
Furzton. You?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.