Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Million acres, how big

Million acres, how big

Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Default Million acres, how big

I was speaking to one of my Sisters employees and she was saying that her Husbands parents owned a farm in Australia that was a million acres. I mentioned this tonight up my local and bearing in mind I live in the country noboby knew how big this was in relation to England.

I know that there is a lot of clever people on here can you help

Thanks

John
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Million acres, how big

Originally Posted by jond
I was speaking to one of my Sisters employees and she was saying that her Husbands parents owned a farm in Australia that was a million acres. I mentioned this tonight up my local and bearing in mind I live in the country noboby knew how big this was in relation to England.

Thanks

John
at a guess F**ck*n MASSIVE
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:21 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

John
Frigin Big!!! hope this helps.

Nev.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:21 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davykaz
bugger ya beat me to it lmao.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davykaz
Thanks for that info, I am no maths expert and I know that

I need this info as I was acting the clever sod and said that I could find this out
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:29 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I've only ever had two acres
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:30 pm
redlion

Originally Posted by Perthforme
That cos you got kicked there then by the mrs???

nev.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've only had 56' by 26'
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:33 pm

There's a converter on my mobile and 1 million acres = 4046944556.85957 meters squared ! :scared:
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by redlion
That cos you got kicked there then by the mrs???

nev.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:34 pm

I've only had 56' by 26'
:scared:
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

There's a converter on my mobile and 1 million acres = 4046944556.85957 meters squared ! :scared:
Cheers
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:37 pm

Cheers
No wukkers ( thank samsung )
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

No wukkers ( thank samsung )
whats a wukker

John
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:43 pm

whats a wukker

John
No wukkin furries
Swap the 1st letters round

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.