Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mildura - I need some friends please..

Mildura - I need some friends please..

Old Jan 23rd 2010, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

lilly07 will become famous soon enough
Default Mildura - I need some friends please..

hi there... as you can tell from the title i have moved to mildura and need some friends, only arrived 31st dec, i have family here but would like my own friends, expats or oz's.... I am married with a 2 year old and one on the way... I am quite intelligent (and nuts) and have worked all my life till now.. really would like some mates to chill out with, have barbq's go to the park, have a beer anything really just some conversation would be nice...

anyone help?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:32 am
By the sea

sparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of lightsparkleauz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mildura - I need some friends please..

Originally Posted by lilly07
hi there... as you can tell from the title i have moved to mildura and need some friends, only arrived 31st dec, i have family here but would like my own friends, expats or oz's.... I am married with a 2 year old and one on the way... I am quite intelligent (and nuts) and have worked all my life till now.. really would like some mates to chill out with, have barbq's go to the park, have a beer anything really just some conversation would be nice...

anyone help?
Hi there Lilly,
We can't help you directly as we left Mildura last Sept, but we made alot of friends through the Mildura Newcomers Club. A great bunch of people. Also through the Red Cliffs Playgroup. They meet Tuesdays I think. Alot of Newcomers club people go there too. We found Mildura very friendly, you shouldn't have too many dramas finding friends.

Good Luck Jo
Old Mar 21st 2010, 7:25 pm
Top Dog

sniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to allsniffydog is a name known to all
Default Re: Mildura - I need some friends please..

Hello,

We are helping to move to Mildura in July - spookily my wife is from Loughborough (judging by your location) too!
We were there at Christmas - everyone is really friendly I'm sure you'll meet people soon. Pop into the tourist information in Mildura - they have a pack with details of all kinds of things for newcomers, incuding the newcomers clubs things...