Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dotty will post no longer

Dotty will post no longer

Old Sep 8th 2003, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

d0tty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dotty will post no longer

Sorry, I will no longer contribute to this forum as I have decided to join my darling PB in England.
Bye bye
Sorry to those I have offended... Iwas love sick, please forgive me.
Old Sep 8th 2003, 3:49 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dotty will post no longer

Originally posted by d0tty
Sorry, I will no longer contribute to this forum as I have decided to join my darling PB in England.
Bye bye

Looks like we have another jolly japester in our midst. Thanks for your contribution to the forum. You really brightened up my day. Nearly as funny as the Wi1f post the other day. Sides are a splitting
Old Sep 8th 2003, 4:54 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by d0tty
Bye bye
Hey dOtty with a capital O, why don't you go and do something more interesting with your time. Don't knock old grandma dotty, she might be an old girl hitting the special time for hormones but she has nary a word of wisdom - unlike you.

Do you speaka the Italiano? If you come back I will facciarti un culo cosi [Don holds out two fingers a metre apart].

Last edited by The Don; Sep 8th 2003 at 5:23 pm.
Old Sep 8th 2003, 6:52 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Do you speaka the Italiano? If you come back I will facciarti un culo cosi [Don holds out two fingers a metre apart].

EEEEK! I suoni dolorosi !!!

:scared:
Old Sep 8th 2003, 7:07 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by <")))><
EEEEK! I suoni dolorosi !!!

:scared:
Talking dolore here!
Old Sep 8th 2003, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go again

Whisky
Old Sep 8th 2003, 7:34 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Hey Dotty (the genuine one). When you read this, crack a smile for me You seem to have another one for your fan club !

Old Sep 8th 2003, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by PeteY
Hey Dotty (the genuine one). When you read this, crack a smile for me You seem to have another one for your fan club !

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Sad they cant get their own personality tho.