Reload this Page >

Migration Interview

Migration Interview

Old Nov 6th 2002, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

daler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Migration Interview

Folks,

I have just had an email from my case officer saying my fiance visa application is now being finalised and that he would like me to contact him for an interview. Is this interview likely to be face-to-face in London or a telephone interview.

Please advise

Thanks

Dale
Old Nov 6th 2002, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

sophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant futuresophiedb has a brilliant future

chances are it'll be face to face and it'd be better if your fiancee comes along too
Old Nov 7th 2002, 7:45 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hi Dale,
How long did it take to get this far with your application?
W
Old Nov 7th 2002, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Wanderlust
Hi Dale,
How long did it take to get this far with your application?
W
I sent off medical and police records mid July. Just spoke to case officer today. Interview was actually face to face, I've got to send my passport tomorrow and it will come back in 2 weeks complete with visa stamp. About time too!

Dale
Old Nov 8th 2002, 8:04 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

What I meant was - when did you first apply for the visa?

Thanks,
W.
Old Nov 8th 2002, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Wanderlust
What I meant was - when did you first apply for the visa?

Thanks,
W.

Applied first week in July