Reload this Page >

migration agents fees

migration agents fees

Old Oct 14th 2002, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

mcaprio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default migration agents fees

Hi,

This is a question a ask on behalf of a friend who does not have access to Internet.

I'd like to have an idea of the fees charged by registered migration agents (sorry for the migrations agents on this forum to reveal their secrets ).

For those you had recourse to an agent services, would you mind giving me an approximative idea for skilled migration independant ?

Thank you all
Myriam
Old Oct 14th 2002, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: migration agents fees

Well, they really vary. If you are stupid (like us) you pay £3000 for 4 Corners who do diddly (and in my sisters case advise her wrongly altogther).

I would suggest shopping around. Alan at Go Matilda is very helpful and I believe quite reasonable. I think 800-1000 quid is about normal.

I also know people who have a no win, no fee basis (Nigel did that) and i think that's the best way ever as they then have a vested interest in getting rigt first time.

Hope that helps