Reload this Page >

Migration Agents

Migration Agents

Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Pom&Bok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Migration Agents

G'day to all those at what appears to be the fountain of all expat knowledge

The wife and I are just starting on the process of trying to get out to Aus. We're in the position that doubtless many have you have been in, looking at all the forms and visa classes and thinking 'where the bleedin 'ell do we start!'

As a result we have been thinking of using one of the migration experts, but I guess the question is, with so many of them out there are there any tips for picking a good one, or can anyone receommend one they have used (Mods: if this is OK, not trying encourage advertising on a forum)

Many thanks in advance for any answers or advice.

Gav
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:38 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migration Agents

Originally Posted by Pom&Bok
G'day to all those at what appears to be the fountain of all expat knowledge

The wife and I are just starting on the process of trying to get out to Aus. We're in the position that doubtless many have you have been in, looking at all the forms and visa classes and thinking 'where the bleedin 'ell do we start!'

As a result we have been thinking of using one of the migration experts, but I guess the question is, with so many of them out there are there any tips for picking a good one, or can anyone receommend one they have used (Mods: if this is OK, not trying encourage advertising on a forum)

Many thanks in advance for any answers or advice.

Gav
G'day back !! and welcome to the forum.

Myself and at least of a couple of others are using these guys - http://www.australia-migration.com/p...ASSESSMENT/112

So far they ahve been cracking, really helpful on the skills side of things. If you want any more infor feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers

Jon
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by wargod
G'day back !! and welcome to the forum.

Myself and at least of a couple of others are using these guys - http://www.australia-migration.com/p...ASSESSMENT/112

So far they ahve been cracking, really helpful on the skills side of things. If you want any more infor feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers

Jon
Jon,

Many thanks for the quick response. Will have a look at the firm you've recommended today and then report back!

Its a funny old process this, trying to turn a bunch of dreams in to a reality, especially as dreams and government institutions don't exactly go hand in hand.

Cheers again
Gavin
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:52 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Go Matilda ( www.gomatilda.com ) have been great. They have offices in UK and in Australia. Alan Collett often posts on here, they also have a fixed fee.
Good luck
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mandi248
Go Matilda ( www.gomatilda.com ) have been great. They have offices in UK and in Australia. Alan Collett often posts on here, they also have a fixed fee.
Good luck
Thanks Mandi

Will have a look at this firm as well

Cheers
Gav
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:57 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pom&Bok
Jon,
especially as dreams and government institutions don't exactly go hand in hand.
Amen to that - get used to being patient !! It's a long old haul !!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mandi248
Good luck
Another thumbs up to Go Matilda from us!

Jenny
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Three P's
Another thumbs up to Go Matilda from us!

Jenny
Cheers Jenny

Tonight I am going to have to sit down with a and do some research I think

I think I know where the money we put aside for the new carpets are is going :scared:
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:09 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent you a PM
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bridiej
Sent you a PM
I know

I replied