Reload this Page >

migration agency to nz-what are its credentials

migration agency to nz-what are its credentials

Old Jun 14th 2003, 9:52 am
Just Joined

richardwhite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default migration agency to nz-what are its credentials

Has anybody heard of a company by the name of workpermit.com

It seems i am going to be able to secure a job search visa with them at a no visa no fee basis which they will then convert to a PR visa once i have a job offer. (without me having to return to th uk)

Has anybody experienced a similar sort of offer? Doea nybody know of this company.
Does this sound genuine or am i better of trying to get a job in nz on a working holiday visa?
Old Jun 14th 2003, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: migration agency to nz-what are its credentials

Originally posted by richardwhite
Has anybody heard of a company by the name of workpermit.com

It seems i am going to be able to secure a job search visa with them at a no visa no fee basis which they will then convert to a PR visa once i have a job offer. (without me having to return to th uk)

Has anybody experienced a similar sort of offer? Doea nybody know of this company.
Does this sound genuine or am i better of trying to get a job in nz on a working holiday visa?
If the agency can get you a JSV then so can you! All they'll be doing is filling out the forms, why not just do it yourself and save a couple of K!

Gra..