Migrating to Australia

Wikiposts

Migrating to Australia

Old Sep 25th 2003, 1:06 am
Just Joined

peoedith is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Migrating to Australia

Hi folks,
I've been reading your messages about why people wants to migrate to Australia. Well, I'm one of those! I live in Italy (although I'm romanian) and I would like to migrate to Australia just to improve my life...to live in a wonderful place...the problem is that it is so hard to get in even if you are in IT ( as I hold a degree in computer science)...Does anybody know what might help to get in?!
Bye from Milano
Old Sep 25th 2003, 1:15 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migrating to Australia

Originally posted by peoedith
Hi folks,
I've been reading your messages about why people wants to migrate to Australia. Well, I'm one of those! I live in Italy (although I'm romanian) and I would like to migrate to Australia just to improve my life...to live in a wonderful place...the problem is that it is so hard to get in even if you are in IT ( as I hold a degree in computer science)...Does anybody know what might help to get in?!
Bye from Milano
Reading the Aus immigration website and the booklet supplied free on the site - and then if still unsure speaking to a migration agent is a good start.

There are various levels of entry to Aus and getting a general idea of the best route for you is a great place to start.

Best of luck

www.immi.gov.au
Old Sep 25th 2003, 1:41 am
Just Joined

peoedith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Migrating to Australia

Originally posted by Sandra
Reading the Aus immigration website and the booklet supplied free on the site - and then if still unsure speaking to a migration agent is a good start.

There are various levels of entry to Aus and getting a general idea of the best route for you is a great place to start.

Best of luck

www.immi.gov.au
Hi Sandra,
thx 4 your reply and encouragment. I'll have look at the website.
Cheers,
Edith