Reload this Page >

Migrated with a disabled child?

Migrated with a disabled child?

Old May 8th 2007, 7:45 pm
Sara Carter

Sara Carter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Migrated with a disabled child?

Hi,
Is there anyone out there that has sucessfully migrated to Oz with a disabled child? If so please reply to this thread!!!
Sarax
Old May 8th 2007, 11:54 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migrated with a disabled child?

Originally Posted by Sara Carter
Hi,
Is there anyone out there that has sucessfully migrated to Oz with a disabled child? If so please reply to this thread!!!
Sarax
I'm not sure if there's a great deal to add to what has previously been posted:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355729
Old May 9th 2007, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there! yes me and my family came to oz with our son who is blind, sean is 11, at first he failed the medical, then we had grounds to appeal which we did, and we won. It was very hard to take when he failed, as a mother you just think how dare they they dont even know him, you could fail me but dont fail me.So yes we came and had no problems with schooling as alot of the schools have an SEU attached, he loves it and was doing great.ANG (framac wife) please feel free to ask any question if i can answer i will to my best.
Old May 9th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sara Carter
Hi,
Sarax
Hi Sara

I have pm'd you

Jo
Old May 9th 2007, 11:22 am
Sara Carter

Sara Carter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAJ
I'm not sure if there's a great deal to add to what has previously been posted:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355729
JAJ,
thanks for your reply.... & yes I know that you have seen my same old, same old threads before..... so aplologies!! However I have got my hands on some interesting stats on how many people with disabilities migrated last year. So now I am trying to establish what immi class as a disability. This morning I awoke to a couple of PM`s which are most helpful.
May I take this opertunity to say that this forum has been soooo helpful & that most people have sent back very informative info, which is very much appriciated.
Thank you to all of you!
Regards, Sara [ you can`t blame a girl for trying!!!]