midwest coast

Old May 27th 2004, 10:55 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default midwest coast

Hi, I am (if and when my spouse visa gets approved) moving to Geraldton WA

Long shot I know but are there any other British people in the area, I am from a big town In southern England and am looking forward to getting over there and giving it a go but it is a little daunting going to an area where everyone knows everyone else and there pet dog.
I am basically going to be giving up everything about my way of life, I have a pretty good career and my job is a stressfull one that I really enjoy(most days), I know that I will not be able to do anything like I am doing now but dont want to give up working as I would go mad with boredom.

has anyone else been in a similar situation? how was it and what did you find to do with all your time?

Thanks
Kala