Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Micro brewery on the Sunshine coast

Micro brewery on the Sunshine coast

Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Micro brewery on the Sunshine coast

All beer fans

We stumbled across a micro brewery here on the coast on Technology Drive Warana, you select a beer from over 150 round the world beers then they brew it for you. You can buy the bottles or have it in cans.

We bought bottles as you keep them and sterlise them when you are coming to bottle up again.

The range of beers is great, from old speckled hen to Tiger, lots of UK beers and largers.

We went with a WeiB beer as we love it, it was stunning so we would highly recommend it. The best part is you get 6 cartons of 24 bottles for approx $120 -$150 depending what you brew.

It takes about 2 and a half weeks to brew so get in for Christmas we will be ordering ours next week.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Micro brewery on the Sunshine coast

What a great idea-thanks for the tip !
Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:31 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carrianne
All beer fans

We stumbled across a micro brewery here on the coast on Technology Drive Warana, you select a beer from over 150 round the world beers then they brew it for you. You can buy the bottles or have it in cans.

We bought bottles as you keep them and sterlise them when you are coming to bottle up again.

The range of beers is great, from old speckled hen to Tiger, lots of UK beers and largers.

We went with a WeiB beer as we love it, it was stunning so we would highly recommend it. The best part is you get 6 cartons of 24 bottles for approx $120 -$150 depending what you brew.

It takes about 2 and a half weeks to brew so get in for Christmas we will be ordering ours next week.
Now that could qualify as post of the year for me Chuck I'm paying $70+ for a carton of Old Speckled Hen.
What a find
Have you guys tried the brewery on Kunda Park? I buy stock from the bloke next door & we often used to have a tipple in there at lunchtime.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 1:54 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

There is this one http://www.brewbyu.com.au/ for you shire folk (pine rivers shire that is).
Old Dec 4th 2007, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi Cresta me old chestnut

I haven't beem to Kunda park one, didn't even know these type of things existed. We ahve just got anotehr brew for Christmas period, They do all sorts, friend is getting, Newcastle Brown and Carona
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:31 am
Just Joined

Ivan B is an unknown quantity at this point

Just collected a nice consignment of Heinekin from Kawana U brew it. Had Corona & Starpramen before and heinekin is by far the best
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:41 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carrianne
Hi Cresta me old chestnut

I haven't beem to Kunda park one, didn't even know these type of things existed. We ahve just got anotehr brew for Christmas period, They do all sorts, friend is getting, Newcastle Brown and Carona
He does Noosa Premium Ale, it's a top drop Jim is a nice guy, runs a typical Aussie pub, with good pub grub, just don't go Thursday or Friday Arvo, the lingerie girls don't tend to keep their kit on long
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=cresta57;5629672]Now that could qualify as post of the year for me Chuck I'm paying $70+ for a carton of Old Speckled Hen.
What a find
Have you guys tried the brewery on Kunda Park? I buy stock from the bloke next door & we often used to have a tipple in there at lunchtime.[/QUOTE

What a surprise .Where there's a beer or two there's a Sean!