Meter maids

Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:07 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Meter maids

Meter Maids on the Gold Coast that are like Barbie Girls wearing Skimpy bikinis and topping up peoples meters with coins?

is this an urban myth?
Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

chch is an unknown quantity at this point

No, it really is true.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

grubelice is an unknown quantity at this point

But I thought guys liked the uniform and all that black and the hat and black stockings and all that

E
Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:49 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meter maids

Originally posted by paulf
Meter Maids on the Gold Coast that are like Barbie Girls wearing Skimpy bikinis and topping up peoples meters with coins?

is this an urban myth?
yes we have somthing similar in adelaide they wear blue shirts and wear black arkubra,s and carry a little machine into which they type in the magic numbers, and then this piece of paper comes out of it ,they put it in a little envelope which they wrap around your wind shield wiper arm , and this whole event costs you 28bucks .............. MM
Old Jun 5th 2003, 6:32 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

No not Traffic wardens!, these girls put money into the meter on your behalf!, and they pose for photos! proper baywatch girlies.
I think they are sponsored or some kind of gimmick
Old Jun 5th 2003, 6:42 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

No not Traffic wardens!, these girls put money into the meter on your behalf!, and they pose for photos! proper baywatch girlies.
Yes, I saw this myself on a TV programme. I think they advertise nightclubs. The roller skate down the road in skimpy bikini's and stick flyers on your car window and put 20 cents in the meter for you. Good idea!
Old Jun 5th 2003, 6:43 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

i was just kidding yes they do exist ,i think the gold coast tourist board pays them,yes and like the bay watch"girlies"they are anatomically, enhanced........... .............. MM
Old Jun 5th 2003, 6:46 pm
?????????

Good job I picked the Gold Coast then
Old Jun 5th 2003, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

garywarby is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I saw it on "Men Down Under"

Ding Dong!!!!
Old Jun 5th 2003, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

is this an urban myth?

Very True, saw them back in Feb when we were staying there, major influx to Gold Coast now!
Old Jun 5th 2003, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

queenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant future

There is a small museum dedicated to their self sacrificing services to mankind throughout the years, upstairs near the bowling alley in the Paradise Centre, Cavill Ave.

Queenie
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

aussie bloke is on a distinguished road

is this an urban myth?
Very true
Attached Thumbnails Meter maids-queensland_metermaid.jpg  
Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:31 am
?????????

OMG
Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:34 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by aussie bloke
Very true
You have to pay to park in Australia another ballon bust , these ladies look like working girls?

Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:36 am
?????????

lol, you mean old sod

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.