Metal Turner

Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

legion11 is on a distinguished road
Default Metal Turner

Hello all,

just thought I'd ask if there are any turners in the Perth area that could let me know the situation as regards the work opportunities?

I've searched the usual job sites & have seen a few but, just thought I'd ask to see if anyone could shed a little more light on it.

i work mostly on conventional Lathe's & do a little CNC.

any info appreciated....

thanks
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:44 pm
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Metal Turner

Originally Posted by legion11
Hello all,

just thought I'd ask if there are any turners in the Perth area that could let me know the situation as regards the work opportunities?

I've searched the usual job sites & have seen a few but, just thought I'd ask to see if anyone could shed a little more light on it.

i work mostly on conventional Lathe's & do a little CNC.

any info appreciated....

thanks
Hi my hubby works as a CNC miller/turner. He has never had any problem finding work. They seems to have 2 classes of workers for that here, first class and second class. First class means Aussie papers in that trade, second class means none. My hubby has none as he knows his job through years of experience, so his pay isnt as high as a first class. They tend to use a lot of Fanuc and Mazak CNC here. Hope that helps, please PM if you need more help
Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:02 am
Just Joined

legion11 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Metal Turner

Thanks,

cherry6.