Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Message from Bridie

Message from Bridie

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 5:54 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Message from Bridie

She's definitely decided she won't be coming back on BE.

She's said she'll still be posting on here own websites if people want to catch up on what she's up to.

Yet another good and honest person is driven away.

D D
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:03 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Message from Bridie

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
She's definitely decided she won't be coming back on BE.

She's said she'll still be posting on here own websites if people want to catch up on what she's up to.

Yet another good and honest person is driven away.

D D
Very sorry to hear that

She will be missed.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:08 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

What on earth happened?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:19 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
What on earth happened?
Sent a PM.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:32 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

What on earth happened?
Some of the no-life dorks in the lounge slimed in for five minutes and shit-stirred.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:32 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

What on earth happened?
She started a thread with an inappropriate title about a dead horse then threw a hissy fit when it was pointed out that the thread's title was misleading.

This was like a red rag to a bull for some and there was a little bit of light hearted banter.

She then started her own "pity party" with a dramatic "I'm leaving thread"
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:38 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
She started a thread with an inappropriate title about a dead horse then threw a hissy fit when it was pointed out that the thread's title was misleading.

This was like a red rag to a bull for some and there was a little bit of light hearted banter.

She then started her own "pity party" with a dramatic "I'm leaving thread"
Or alternatively - she said how upset she was (and yea, it mystifies me grieving for a horse but maybe I'm a bit more tolerant) and you and your playground mates persisted for three pages in winding her up. It really was like being back in primary school...
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:39 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Or alternatively - she said how upset she was (and yea, it mystifies me grieving for a horse but maybe I'm a bit more tolerant) and you and your playground mates persisted for three pages in winding her up. It really was like being back in primary school...
It was someone else's horse.

I missed the last couple of pages before the mods deleted it, was it any good?
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:40 am
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by renth
I missed the last couple of pages before the mods deleted it, was it any good?
The prosecution rests...
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:40 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a shame

Bridie has made herself a victim............ instead of a target.

Unless you have a clappy site where no one disagrees or has a difference in opinion, then this will happen. Why not just ignore those who upset you
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:44 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

who appointed you as Miss Matronly ?

As for your being "more tolerant" LMFAO ...........................
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:50 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh c'mon guys......can't we just let it lie down and move on
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:50 am
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
who appointed you as Miss Matronly ?

As for your being "more tolerant" LMFAO ...........................
I'm as amazed as you - but compared to you and some of the other simpletons from the lounge - I really am. There again, some of us matured beyond school age, some didn't, I guess that's the difference. Anyway - I have to go to 'work' now... have a nice day at school and don't let those nasty teachers tell you you're stupid - you're a special boy.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:54 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I'm as amazed as you - but compared to you and some of the other simpletons from the lounge - I really am. There again, some of us matured beyond school age, some didn't, I guess that's the difference. Anyway - I have to go to 'work' now... have a nice day at school and don't let those nasty teachers tell you you're stupid - you're a special boy.
I must protest again this is loungism
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:56 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

I SOOOO PMSL at that Pure genius mate!!!

D D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.