Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A message for all you out there.

A message for all you out there.

Old May 22nd 2004, 3:12 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default A message for all you out there.

Well we are off now on our travels back to the UK, will speak to you all later!!!!

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the people out there that I've become 'net' friends with. It's been great to chat with other people whilst being here in OZ.

Glad you've been there and even though some of you think I'am a whinger (lol) I still appreciate the discussions we've all had, it's kept me going and stopped me from completely cracking up when I've been bored and homesick.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Will log back on when we return to the UK

Old May 22nd 2004, 3:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Janey! May the UK be all you wish it to be!!
Old May 22nd 2004, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future
Default Re: A message for all you out there.

Originally posted by janeyray
Well we are off now on our travels back to the UK, will speak to you all later!!!!

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the people out there that I've become 'net' friends with. It's been great to chat with other people whilst being here in OZ.

Glad you've been there and even though some of you think I'am a whinger (lol) I still appreciate the discussions we've all had, it's kept me going and stopped me from completely cracking up when I've been bored and homesick.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Have a safe trip home........tell us all your news when you can.......
Old May 22nd 2004, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Hope you will be happier back in Blighty. Wild horses couldn't drag me back, but after seeing adorable Cuthbert John I can see why you are missing it so much.
Old May 22nd 2004, 6:15 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck back in the UK. Have a safe journey.
Old May 22nd 2004, 6:29 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and post as soon as you can when you get back to the uk to let us all know how you are finding it again
Old May 22nd 2004, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Tapalinga is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a safe journey and may all your dreams come true!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Old May 22nd 2004, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Good luck Janeray

Have a great trip.
Old May 22nd 2004, 7:46 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I've enjoyed reading your honest post JR
Hope the move goes to plan and you settle quickly.
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Bella will become famous soon enough

Good on ya Janey.

Have a great trip before you get back to Blightey.

Look forward to hearing all your UK tales.

Al the best,

B
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:11 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun Janeyray, and good luck back in the UK!

Shame we didn't get to meet, but that's life hey!

Old May 22nd 2004, 8:29 am

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Hi Janeyray

Have a good trip back to Blighty

Enjoy your first ride on your horse

Keep in touch

Nikki x
Old May 22nd 2004, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Bye Jane, sorry didnt get to see you all last week, the 40 hour famine finished me off Good luck to you all and we hope it all works out back in the UK. Will miss my coffe partner at Whitfords now Take care and speak to you soon
Love Joanne and family xx
Old May 22nd 2004, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Janeyray on your return home.

footie chick
Old May 22nd 2004, 9:59 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and safe travels. You've picked a great time to come back - the sun is shining (well, in Jersey at least) and summer is on its way. If it's anything like last year, you'll feel like you're in Oz as the temps rocket!

Keep posting...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.