Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Message for all people emmigrating to Adelaide

Message for all people emmigrating to Adelaide

Old Jan 26th 2004, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I am going for the record of having the top 10 last posts

Ok... yes i'm bored... gets that way talking to yourself. I wish some friendly people would come online.

In fact, i wish i hadnt let my husband take the car and leave me here!!!
Old Jan 26th 2004, 7:17 am
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm beginning to wonder if Adelaide actually exists! Why is it that on every single holiday programme about Australia it never even gets a mention!!!
Old Jan 26th 2004, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by kittenlips
I'm beginning to wonder if Adelaide actually exists! Why is it that on every single holiday programme about Australia it never even gets a mention!!!

Well we're on Postcards "holiday prog in S.A" every week LOL

Oh and BUMP !

Juls
Old Jan 26th 2004, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I am quite pleased it doesnt get too much coverage... this means we dont get overrun with hoards and masses of people...its Australias best kept secret i think!!... oh..and all the friendly, unprentious Brits come here

bump
Old Jan 26th 2004, 10:15 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Hello PP,

Just to let you know that I think theres a holiday prgramme on tonight in England dedicated entirely to Australia (in honour of Australia day).

I'll let you know if they mention your lovely Adelaide.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the best places to visit in Adelaide?
Old Jan 26th 2004, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Traylas house for the best sunsets overlooking the ocean and great BBQs .....
Old Jan 26th 2004, 10:49 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

'nuff said - I'm on my way.
Old Jan 26th 2004, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

On a more serious note...

there are endless sandy beaches (havent found a bad one yet)

a drive up in the hills is lovely and hteres the wildlife park up there where you can feed the kangaroos and cuddle a koala.

botanic gardens

drives out to Victor harbour and barrossa wine valley

Glenelg does swim with dolphins excursions

endless arts and culture events and festivals

i'll think of more later...
Old Jan 26th 2004, 11:13 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
I am quite pleased it doesnt get too much coverage... this means we dont get overrun with hoards and masses of people...its Australias best kept secret i think!!... oh..and all the friendly, unprentious Brits come here

bump
look p/p i,ve warned you , and remember i know were you live , next thing you know we,ll be over run with hoards of the great ,"unwashed" [poms ] and "south sea poms "[ kiwis}, and then all the "lebos " will want to leave Sydney.......... MM
Old Jan 26th 2004, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Ooops...not again...are you stalking me???...

please dont be too angry with me, but i have bought one of those south sea poms with me....i married him!!

how come you not here much these days?
Old Jan 26th 2004, 12:13 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

bump

Yes I can see your logic with that I shall probably feel the same when I get there, but it doesn't help me in the meantime as I have never been! Can't wait though to be another unpretentious Brit!
Old Jan 26th 2004, 6:33 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops...not again...are you stalking me???...

please dont be too angry with me, but i have bought one of those south sea poms with me....i married him!!

how come you not here much these days?
just too busy at the moment, even had to work on OZ day, must have been really wicked in a past life,?? ....end of march it should quieten down....any way i have to go to WORK....... .. MM
Old Jan 26th 2004, 6:35 pm
WBB

Originally posted by mr mover
just too busy at the moment, even had to work on OZ day, must have been really wicked in a past life,?? ....end of march it should quieten down....any way i have to go to WORK....... .. MM
MM long time no speak.

how's it hanging?

Old Jan 26th 2004, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

I am going for the record of having the top 10 last posts

Ok... yes i'm bored... gets that way talking to yourself. I wish some friendly people would come online.

In fact, i wish i hadnt let my husband take the car and leave me here!!!

Can I help? ok lets see what happend to some of the other posters from last year... Mandy Bale...... no word from some when they get there and Whiskey no word lately..... hope that helps
Old Jan 27th 2004, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Another bump up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.