Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

merry xmas to all

Wikiposts

merry xmas to all

Old Dec 26th 2005, 9:09 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: merry xmas to all

Originally Posted by gsb
Thats ok mate. Actually I am looking forward to meeting you.....T says you are a good laugh.

Cheers, G
Thanks Gary, although not sure when that'll be. It will happen one day
Old Dec 26th 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

house,job,kids...who cares we ll still have plenty of time for fun
thanks for coming mate,we really enjoyed it to,good thing ive got 2 spare bedrooms eh
Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Yeah mate was a bloody good day, couldn't have been better.....
Thanks for having us at yours, we can't wait to see what next year brings!!

But for the mo we know that you are moving house soon, Aimee starts school and I suppose I will be gettin a job (part time of course). Oh and plenty of time in the pool with me ole mate and goin for ladies of pleasure coffees

Enjoy the rest of the hols everyone

Ang & Rich
Old Dec 26th 2005, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

gld to here you got your turf down in time
sounds like you were as busy as us...fantastic way to spend xmas though,i think we ve had the best yet.....hic...
Originally Posted by DagBoy
Ours was hectic but fun - surrounded by MrsD's extended family. We finally got the turf down on Friday ready for everyone on Sunday. Had 19 adults and 12 kids here and spent the day eating drinking and playing in the pool. Yesterday 10 of us went out on the boat for the day over to Sth Straddie and today I finally get some peace and quiet as they have all gone to the shops and left me here looking after kids (who are stuck into the gameboys at the moment).

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Dec 26th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

i said that???????
Originally Posted by gsb
.T says you are a good laugh.

Cheers, G
Old Dec 26th 2005, 9:57 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
i said that???????
Old Dec 26th 2005, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

did you have a good crimbo mate
Originally Posted by fraser
Old Dec 26th 2005, 10:07 pm

did you have a good crimbo mate
Excellent thanks Tracey, we were invited to a neighbours get together christmas eve, it's the first time we've ever seen anyone from where we live.

Had a fantastic christmas day at our friends mums, 19 round there for dinner.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

sounds good to me i noticed the aussie seem to do more on xmas eve than we ever did in the uk....must remember the for next year
good way to get to know your neighbours mate
Originally Posted by fraser
Excellent thanks Tracey, we were invited to a neighbours get together christmas eve, it's the first time we've ever seen anyone from where we live.

Had a fantastic christmas day at our friends mums, 19 round there for dinner.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 10:11 pm

sounds good to me i noticed the aussie seem to do more on xmas eve than we ever did in the uk....must remember the for next year
good way to get to know your neighbours mate
Yeah we never see anyone, the girl who's in the next house to us has lived here a year she said she'd never seen any of the neighbours in all that time.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

strange isnt it maybe you could have a barbecue and invite them ova
i do see my nieghbours most days,although no one was in over xmas at all,only xmas eve boith sides had parties,maybe thats what they do here UOTE=fraser]Yeah we never see anyone, the girl who's in the next house to us has lived here a year she said she'd never seen any of the neighbours in all that time.[/QUOTE]
Old Dec 26th 2005, 10:23 pm

strange isnt it maybe you could have a barbecue and invite them ova
i do see my nieghbours most days,although no one was in over xmas at all,only xmas eve boith sides had parties,maybe thats what they do here UOTE=fraser]Yeah we never see anyone, the girl who's in the next house to us has lived here a year she said she'd never seen any of the neighbours in all that time.
[/QUOTE]

Don't think that would go down to well as we don't own a bbq or any garden furniture
Old Dec 26th 2005, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

werent you in the boy scouts then Don't think that would go down to well as we don't own a bbq or any garden furniture [/QUOTE]
Old Dec 26th 2005, 10:26 pm

werent you in the boy scouts then

Don't think that would go down to well as we don't own a bbq or any garden furniture
[/QUOTE]
Nope