Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

merry x-mas to you all

merry x-mas to you all

Old Dec 24th 2006, 5:51 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default merry x-mas to you all

just want to wish all BE a Merry Christmas, hope you all have a good one

I`m looking forward to checking that all the kids toys work ok for tomorrow before wrapping, anyone else feel the need to check they all work
Old Dec 24th 2006, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: merry x-mas to you all

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga

I`m looking forward to checking that all the kids toys work ok for tomorrow before wrapping, anyone else feel the need to check they all work
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL HERE IN SCOTLAND AND OZ.

LOVE
THE SMITHS
Old Dec 24th 2006, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi thankfully I'm passed all that. My 'kid' is 20 in January. Does make Christmas less fun thou. Anyway enjoy the wrapping. Merry Christmas and all the best for 2007 Donna & Neil
Old Dec 24th 2006, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga

Merry xmas fae a hot and sunny Qld. Quite surreal