Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to all

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merry Christmas to all

Well its been a stressfull 2 years at times, we have laughed we have cried, but thats life.
To all on the rollercoaster, good luck and work together, be strong, and you will get through he other end. I did.
This is our 3 rd Christmas in Oz, and now it feels like home.
So to wish all my dear friends on expats a very merry Christmas and all the very best for the New Year. And to say thanks for being there.
Denise xxxxxxx
Picture of me and hubby at Freemantle last week. We had a bit of time for us.
Attached Thumbnails Merry Christmas to all-dscn0422.jpg  
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 11:53 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Christmas to all

Originally Posted by cranni
Well its been a stressfull 2 years at times, we have laughed we have cried, but thats life.
To all on the rollercoaster, good luck and work together, be strong, and you will get through he other end. I did.
So to wish all my dear friends on expats a very merry Christmas and all the very best for the New Year. And to say thanks for being there.
Denise xxxxxxx
All the best for xmas, new year and 2007 to you and your hubby Denise. Glad things are working out for you.

Christina

PS: he's not hard on the eye your bloke is he
Old Dec 24th 2006, 7:01 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Denise and hubby

Have a great 3rd Crimbo in Oz. All the best for 2007.

Joex

ps Its nice to be able to put faces to names.
Old Dec 24th 2006, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cranni
Denise xxxxxxx
Merry Christmas to you both and a happy new year.
Old Dec 24th 2006, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi glad you are now in a place you call home. Have a lovely Christmas and all the best for you and yours in 2007. Donna & Neil
Old Dec 24th 2006, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry Christmas to you both.
A beautiful photo - you look at home with each other & the world!
All the best for 2007
Old Dec 24th 2006, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

QUOTE]

Merry X-mas Cranni and family

Dave