Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Merry Christmas to all.

Wikiposts

Merry Christmas to all.

Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:01 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Christmas to all.

Originally Posted by Rabc
Merry Christmas Fraser and everyone thanks for you're support throughout the year and may 2006 make all your dreams come true

Rob & Anne
Merry christmas Rob & Anne
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fraser
Merry christmas Rob & Anne

Merry Christmas to you all ,and the best new year to everyone.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:38 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Have a happy christmas and an even better new year Fraser, Rachel, Henry and Bobby.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Ang, Rich, Aimee and Georgia xx
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
snowman.bmp (104.6 KB, 38 views)
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 12:43 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Have a happy christmas and an even better new year Fraser, Rachel, Henry and Bobby.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Ang, Rich, Aimee and Georgia xx
Thanks and enjoy your first one in your lovely new house
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas Fraser and family

have a great one love to all

lace and my bunch xx
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:14 am

Originally Posted by lacey21
Merry Christmas Fraser and family

have a great one love to all

lace and my bunch xx
To you also Lace
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:24 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Thanks Fraser. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, Rachel, Henry And Bobby.

Loads of love

Anne, Terry and Alex xxxx
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:28 am

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Thanks Fraser. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, Rachel, Henry And Bobby.

Loads of love

Anne, Terry and Alex xxxx
Thankyou sweetheart reciprocated
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:29 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou sweetheart reciprocated

hey youre not that pissed mate!!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 1:30 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
hey youre not that pissed mate!!
Hope I am, like I said don't want to waste our rations
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 2:16 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the support you guys have given me over the course of the year.

I hope the new year will bring you all you hope for.

Fraser, Rachel, Henry & Bobby.

Merry Christmas to you too ............Hoping the new year will be a peaceful and bring you health and happiness
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 4:47 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

i hope you and your gang have a great one matey

all the best jonni
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 5:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Here's to a Happy Xmas and Merry New Year for all.

Wendy
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 5:40 am
Just Joined

originalize is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry Xmas Eve!!!!!!!
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 5:48 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all the support you guys have given me over the course of the year.

I hope the new year will bring you all you hope for.

Fraser, Rachel, Henry & Bobby.

I'm dreaming dreams
I'm scheming schemes
I'm building castles high

They're born anew
Their days are few
Just like a sweet butterfly

And as the daylight is dawning
They come again in the morning

I'm forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high
Nearly reach the sky
Then like my dreams they fade and die

Fortune's always hiding
I've looked everywhere
Pretty bubbles in the air.

When shadows creep
When I'm asleep
To lands of hope I stray

Then at daybreak
When I awake
My bluebird flutters away

Happiness you seem so near me
Happiness come forth and cheers me

They fly so high
Nearly reach the sky
Then like my dreams they fade and die

Fortune's always hiding
I've looked everywhere

Happy Christmas mate

Rich, Lynn, Alex & Robyn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.