Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Merry Christmas to all.

Wikiposts

Merry Christmas to all.

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:50 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks for all the support you guys have given me over the course of the year.

I hope the new year will bring you all you hope for.

Fraser, Rachel, Henry & Bobby.

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 1:59 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas Fraser
You won't be making any of those this year!
Hope it's a hot one.
C.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 2:07 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas to you, Rachael & the boys & have a great Hogmany.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 2:08 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Merry Christmas to you, Rachael & the boys & have a great Hogmany.
Why are you going to babysit
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 2:09 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fraser
Why are you going to babysit

Sorry, I'm not that brave.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good one

Happy Christmas everyone

Sue,Chris & Kids xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 2:13 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry Christmas Mate to you Rachel and the boys

Have a good one

H
xxxx
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 2:17 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Fraser.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Cheers... John & Gillian...
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

I hope so too! ...

Happy Christmas the Fraser gang! ...
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good Christmas and here's hoping that next year will be easier
Nicky, Ian and the kids.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:32 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good one matey,

Love from the DD Clan!

D D xxxx
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Have a good one matey,

Love from the DD Clan!

D D xxxx
Thanks mate
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Merry xmas to you too!,

From steandleigh and the Tiddlypeeps. x
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:40 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

merry xmas to you and yours sir
hammers for the drop
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by wengerboy
merry xmas to you and yours sir
hammers for the drop
Hmm not a million miles behind you

Merry xmas mate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.