Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Merry Chrimbo everry body

Merry Chrimbo everry body

Old Dec 24th 2003, 6:17 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Snow is falling,all around me-children playing, having fun....

Just to wish you all a good 'un.

We've had a fantastic 7 months out here (even though I was laid off for the second time in 3 months yesterday),managed to celebrate our 40 day anniversary,so life must be good.
Best wishes for the New Year to those waiting-it really is worth it,if you make an effort once you're here-but you know that.
Promise to post more next year (been as busy as a Beirut brickie lately),althoughI often have a quick shoofty here to see whats going on.
Loads to tell-including Buttsniffers arrival,work anecdotes,first visitors on Boxing night ,etc etc.

The BB family-will now be p****d for 20 hours minimum non-stop

Last edited by baldbutts; Dec 24th 2003 at 6:20 am.
Old Dec 24th 2003, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to see your still around - thought you might have been involved in some nasty thong incident.

have a great Chrimbo

Claire
Old Dec 24th 2003, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Snow is falling,all around me-children playing, having fun....

Originally posted by baldbutts
Just to wish you all a good 'un.

We've had a fantastic 7 months out here (even though I was laid off for the second time in 3 months yesterday),managed to celebrate our 40 day anniversary,so life must be good.
Best wishes for the New Year to those waiting-it really is worth it,if you make an effort once you're here-but you know that.
Promise to post more next year (been as busy as a Beirut brickie lately),althoughI often have a quick shoofty here to see whats going on.
Loads to tell-including Buttsniffers arrival,work anecdotes,first visitors on Boxing night ,etc etc.

The BB family-will now be p****d for 20 hours minimum non-stop
What a great post, sorry to hear that you were laid of again, hope that you find something soon
Have a great christmas and happy, healthy and prosperous New Year
best wishes
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Dec 24th 2003, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great to hear from you Baldbutts. Post us some updates next year.

Have a Happy New Year and look after Baldbutts!