Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Merriwa, what schools in my catchment area?

Merriwa, what schools in my catchment area?

Old Sep 28th 2006, 2:34 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Merriwa, what schools in my catchment area?

Hi all, moving to Merriwa soon, can anyone tell me what schools are in our catchment area, looking at primarys schools, would it just be Merriwa Primary or are there any other choices, been looking on the internet but cant find this info, thanks alot
Old Sep 28th 2006, 6:31 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merriwa, what schools in my catchment area?

normally a schools catchment zone is the whole suburb, occasionally there is an area at the very edge which may come under the neighbouring suburbs school, if in doubt call the education department and give them your address they'll be able to tell you straight off. If you already know you are in the zone for Merriwa then thats the only one that you will be, with a one school suburb that will be your only option unless you try an out of zone application for a neighbouring one.

Lynn
Old Sep 28th 2006, 7:46 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Merriwa, what schools in my catchment area?

Ahh thanks again Lynn, just keeping my options open, decided after your last reply that i am going to give our local school a go and see how sian settles in, thanks for all your advice

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all, moving to Merriwa soon, can anyone tell me what schools are in our catchment area, looking at primarys schools, would it just be Merriwa Primary or are there any other choices, been looking on the internet but cant find this info, thanks alot