Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mens talk (women keep out)

Wikiposts

Mens talk (women keep out)

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:41 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster
Oh, well at least you are a bit more specific in that area, then.

So what have ocean mammals ever done to you? Or are you just intimidated by the size of a sperm whales cock?
sperm whales got nuthin on me
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:42 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by wengerboy
Pictures, please.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jack Daws

Just wet myself.

Nothing new there though
you need to do your pelvic floor exercises.... squeeze....
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:43 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by downunderpom
12 feet long, I believe..... and flexible!
I have gone quite trembley at the knees at that post DUP!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:43 am
WBB

does your mrs require stitches after sex?

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:44 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

you need to do your pelvic floor exercises....
If I can pin the missus down later I will

Thing is cos she's up the duff, she keeps rolling around, its hard to keep her still
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:44 am
Kiwified member

Originally posted by Larissa
you need to do your pelvic floor exercises.... squeeze....

You wouldn't need pelvic floor muscles if you were a Mrs Sperm Whale!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:45 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
no she`s not into the punchin thing no more
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:46 am
Up The Arse!!

only 30 to go:lecture:
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Believe me, i have absolutely no desire at all to be a sperm whale!!!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:47 am
WBB

no she`s not into the punchin thing no more
LOL

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:48 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

My missus didnt need em after childbirth. :scared:

But then again she'd been prepared

PS Before you start, my mates
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:49 am
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
My missus didnt need em after childbirth. :scared:

But then again she'd been prepared

PS Before you start, my mates

mine had no stitches after childbirth, but now it is like throwing a sausage roll up the channel tunnel.

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:50 am
Kiwified member

Originally posted by Larissa
Believe me, i have absolutely no desire at all to be a sperm whale!!!!!
You are right, I would rather be a Mrs Horsefly as Mr Horsefly has the largest penis of any animal or insect on the planet in comparison to his size!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:50 am
Banned

You are right, I would rather be a Mrs Horsefly as Mr Horsefly has the largest penis of any animal or insect on the planet in comparison to his size!
At least you had to wait until AFTER childbirth

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.