Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Men why are they so calm

Men why are they so calm

Old May 10th 2006, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

angipipsqueak is a jewel in the roughangipipsqueak is a jewel in the roughangipipsqueak is a jewel in the roughangipipsqueak is a jewel in the rough
Default Men why are they so calm

My husband rang me on my mobile whilst I was out shopping. He asked me where I was, I explained I was in Toys R Us buying our 6 year old little boy a few birthday presents its his birthday next week. He then very calmly asked me how big the present was, did it come in a box, was it something I thought I could sell on, or take to Australia. I asked him why he calmly said oh
We've got the visa. I was so shocked the woman in Toys R Us offered me a cup of tea. Well I've had to wait all day to tell someone, so I'm telling you all We've got it. I'm now in major panic, and my husband has casually carried on working. Men
Old May 10th 2006, 3:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Men why are they so calm

Originally Posted by angipipsqueak
My husband rang me on my mobile whilst I was out shopping. He asked me where I was, I explained I was in Toys R Us buying our 6 year old little boy a few birthday presents its his birthday next week. He then very calmly asked me how big the present was, did it come in a box, was it something I thought I could sell on, or take to Australia. I asked him why he calmly said oh
We've got the visa. I was so shocked the woman in Toys R Us offered me a cup of tea. Well I've had to wait all day to tell someone, so I'm telling you all We've got it. I'm now in major panic, and my husband has casually carried on working. Men
CONGRATULATIONS

Mine was the same. I cried with relief when our agent told me, the hubby just said that's good and went to work.

4 months later and nearing the end of the house sale, he has started to realise that we ARE going and is now excited.

Men indeed !!
Old May 10th 2006, 3:40 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Angie.
Well Done!
Oh, and my hubby will be exactly the same as yours

Julie. x
Old May 10th 2006, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done thats men for you .
Mandy
Old May 10th 2006, 3:45 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations.

And just for the record I wasn't so calm.
Old May 10th 2006, 3:47 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations - and make sure you get yourself something stronger than tea to celebrate tonight!

Nicky
Old May 10th 2006, 3:47 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

it's because we men are calm, casual, calculating and completely rational, unlike you women.
Old May 10th 2006, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparks124
it's because we men are calm, casual, calculating and completely rational, unlike you women.

yeah right
Old May 10th 2006, 3:48 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

many congratulations by the way
Old May 10th 2006, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Big big congratulations.
Brilliant news.
Sharon
Old May 10th 2006, 4:05 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparks124
it's because we men are manic, stressed, cold and calculating and completely irrational, unlike you women.
I agree with you there Sparks

Julie. x
Old May 10th 2006, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS
Old May 10th 2006, 4:25 pm
s**t rolls down hill

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
I agree with you there Sparks

Julie. x
that will be the sex thing then.

the difference in
Old May 10th 2006, 4:43 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

wait till he gets home.

Well done getting the visa BTW.

Just remember the 2 magic BE rules.

Don't panic at any time at all,

and never never never forget to keep your glass filled

Old May 10th 2006, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Helinuk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.