Men in Speedos

Old Apr 3rd 2004, 9:10 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Men in Speedos

Tomorrow morning at Mrs Macquaries chair there will be thousands of blokes (including me) doing a triathlon. Whilst I am a sight to be avoided you may want to perve at some of the others.

I just cannot believe I will be wearing budgie smugglers with the corporate logo on my arse.
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 9:15 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Men in Speedos

Originally posted by bondipom
Tomorrow morning at Mrs Macquaries chair there will be thousands of blokes (including me) doing a triathlon. Whilst I am a sight to be avoided you may want to perve at some of the others.

I just cannot believe I will be wearing budgie smugglers with the corporate logo on my arse.
yahoooooooo..reckon it would be a good perve for us pervey chicks..sadly my friend arrives in from UK so reckon her eyes will be boggled from that.!!! what a shame...!!
Old Apr 3rd 2004, 10:02 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Men in Speedos

Bet its a huge corporate logo to.
Old Apr 5th 2004, 2:44 am

I went 4 minutes better than last year so quite pleased with myself. The rain was annoying considering it has been dry for several weeks but the apre beers soon put paid to any feelings of cold.

At least the rain put the Mrs off and she hasn't got any pics of me in the smugglers.
Old Apr 5th 2004, 5:42 am

gedge has disabled reputation

I went 4 minutes better than last year so quite pleased with myself. The rain was annoying considering it has been dry for several weeks but the apre beers soon put paid to any feelings of cold.

At least the rain put the Mrs off and she hasn't got any pics of me in the smugglers.
Congrats on the time!
Jules and I were having a stroll through the park and ended up down there. Missed all the action (phew!).
Didn't know what had been happening, just saw lots of rubber caps strewn all over the place oo err!
Old Apr 5th 2004, 5:44 am

Originally posted by JulesandChris
Congrats on the time!
Jules and I were having a stroll through the park and ended up down there. Missed all the action (phew!).
Didn't know what had been happening, just saw lots of rubber caps strewn all over the place oo err!
Yep plenty of rubber and lycra.
Old Apr 5th 2004, 5:56 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Damn - a thread about budgie smugglers & I missed it?

BP, very disappointed about no pics of the corporate logo. Did it look anything like this?
Attached Thumbnails Men in Speedos-bum.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2004, 6:04 am

gedge has disabled reputation

whoah, don't turn round:scared:
Old Apr 5th 2004, 7:06 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bondipom
I went 4 minutes better than last year

WELL DONE!!

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, I think it's a crime for men to wear tehm, they look awful. lol lol lol