Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Men & condoms..why the red face?

Men & condoms..why the red face?

Old Nov 21st 2003, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Men & condoms..why the red face?

Still puzzles me this...

I work in a garage in the evenings and the condoms are at the back behind the counter. A chap came in tonight, shuffled round the shop, picked up all sorts, walked round and round and when the shop was empty he came over to me and mumbled something about 'can I have someblurble blurble...' I asked him what he'd said. he looked completely miffed, wouldn't look me in the eye but asked for some condoms . I gave him the rack, he chose the ones he wanted, paid and left.

His face was a picture, so embarrassed (sp?) I think he would've been grateful if the floor had opened up... so come on chaps, in this day and age and safe sex etc why do you still get all stupid when buying condoms from us girls?? It's not as if I asked him what size he wanted!!!!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

migrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the rough

Does it have to spelt(or spelled) out to you Tracy with the innocent bambi picture ?
I would love to but younger readers may read this so I refrain.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Men & condoms..why the red face?

Originally posted by TraceyW
Still puzzles me this...

I work in a garage in the evenings and the condoms are at the back behind the counter. A chap came in tonight, shuffled round the shop, picked up all sorts, walked round and round and when the shop was empty he came over to me and mumbled something about 'can I have someblurble blurble...' I asked him what he'd said. he looked completely miffed, wouldn't look me in the eye but asked for some condoms . I gave him the rack, he chose the ones he wanted, paid and left.

His face was a picture, so embarrassed (sp?) I think he would've been grateful if the floor had opened up... so come on chaps, in this day and age and safe sex etc why do you still get all stupid when buying condoms from us girls?? It's not as if I asked him what size he wanted!!!!

LOL!!!!
this has made my evening, cant wait to see the replies!
thanks
rach x
Old Nov 21st 2003, 9:57 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Still puzzles me this...

Wearing a few sizes too small?
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:05 pm
Badge

I also buy a pack of fruit gums as well, to be more casual like.

Remember on a jaunt to Scotland to see my girl and heck - was there a shop open selling them - it was Sunday in 1993. panic panic.

Found a supermarket with a lone teenage girl at the till etc..got a packet of fruit gums...and the condoms.

Badge

Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:06 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Still puzzles me this...

We do sex education in year 5......... having seen 'THE VIDEO'..... and looking at various forms of contraception....... a rather shy lad put his hand up ........ Miss he said....... looking rather concerned/worried....... do they do em in different sizes because I think one of those will fall off me!!!!!

Boomie
xx

Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:07 pm
WBB

best bet is go in to any pub toilet and bobs your uncle.

Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:08 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by welshboybilly
Hes always there, isn't he?
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

they even do them in the ladies loos in bournemouth!
rach
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally posted by migrantoz
Does it have to spelt(or spelled) out to you Tracy with the innocent bambi picture ?
... as the driven snow !!!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:19 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

made me chuckle this!!
Reminded me of the time (years ago!!) when I got condoms from the machine in the pub's ladies loo, but it gave me plain instead of the flavoured ones I wanted (oh to be so young and carefree again!). Anyway, my pals dared me to go to the bar and ask the manager for a refund/exchange - the poor guy's face was a picture!! He mumbled something apologetic and gave me my quid back!! His bar staff were peeing themselves laughing. He later (about 5 years later) told me he was about to ask me out for a drink that night, but I had mortified him with the condom so much, he was scared of women for several weeks !!!!
Also, when I moved back home to my Mums after i finished my training I did some agency work in a family planning clinic who gave me lots of free condoms!! Several months later I moved out of home and packed my stuff up and moved - but forgot about this one drawer that had the condoms in it. My mum brought a box over to my flat saying this was a few things I had forgotten - imagine my embarrassment when i opened the box to see about 8 boxes of condoms !!! she didnt speak to me for a couple of weeks after that...

sue
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

lol... classic
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:22 pm
Badge

when I was a toddler myself and my twin brother found our parents' supply - thought they were balloons, and tried to blow them up..

Badge

Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:27 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by badgersmount
when I was a toddler myself and my twin brother found our parents' supply - thought they were balloons, and tried to blow them up..

Badge

hey badger........ wished we had used one...... would ov prolonged the life ov ma slipper

Boomers
xx
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 2:24 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hehehe..

that reminds me..my brother is 14 yrs younger than me..

my mum used to do 'ann summer's' type parties and there were a few freebies of the buzzing kind (mini ones) in her kitchen cupboard..where else would you keep em i ask myself. !!!
my brother..he was about 6 ish..found em and asked my mum what they were....arrggh...very quickly she told him that they were inhalers for when you have a cold to put up your nose..like the 'vicks' ones you can get in the uk!!!..pmsl!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.