Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Members of a sensitive disposition - Do Not Read!!

Members of a sensitive disposition - Do Not Read!!

Old Nov 9th 2003, 10:28 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Members of a sensitive disposition - Do Not Read!!

I think when I post a new topic in future I will add a symbol so that potential readers of the thread can decide if the subject matter is suitable for them to read.

SD - people of a sensitive disposition, unable to hear anything less than positive about Australia, because it has the potential to reduce them to tears DO NOT READ

RE - people with a realistic outlook on the whole emigration and settling process, happy to hear about the good bits of information and the bad bits of information, to allow them to make their own informed judgement on, during or following their arrival READ TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT

PP - Positive People who have their own opinions which may indeed differ from said poster but who are able and willing to share comparions and information without it turning into a slanging match ALL WELCOME

LOL - Posts just for laughs, no offence to anyone intended. NB. people without a sense of humour please avoid.
Old Nov 9th 2003, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

I was quite amused that someone who, a few weeks ago, advised YOU to give THEM a wide berth, is jumping on the back of your posts - so much for them being the pacifist!
Old Nov 9th 2003, 10:57 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
I was quite amused that someone who, a few weeks ago, advised YOU to give THEM a wide berth, is jumping on the back of your posts - so much for them being the pacifist!
Being nosey - who's that then?
Old Nov 9th 2003, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

why is there a constant air of bitchiness on this forum? very sad from supposed adults!!
Old Nov 9th 2003, 11:03 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by podgypossum
why is there a constant air of bitchiness on this forum? very sad from supposed adults!!
Hardly suprising. A lot of people posting here are in the process of applying or recently arrived - stress levels are high!
Old Nov 9th 2003, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

i agree Pookin...i am about to get on the plane in 2 days time..my house is a junk yard and my stress levels are high...but i dont feel the need to get off at the expense of others who may be in the same situation.
Old Nov 9th 2003, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pookin
Being nosey - who's that then?
same person who said they were leaving the UK as it was going 'down the pan'.
Old Nov 9th 2003, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Members of a sensitive disposition - Do Not Read!!

Originally posted by Jirrupin
I think when I post a new topic in future I will add a symbol so that potential readers of the thread can decide if the subject matter is suitable for them to read......
I wonder what category you think threads like this would fall into Jirrupin?
Old Nov 9th 2003, 11:55 am
Good to be back in UK

Originally posted by young_lad

The clue is in the title of the thread
Old Nov 9th 2003, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Paul99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by young_lad
PWD ---- Pathetic- Wish I was Dotty
Old Nov 9th 2003, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Paul99
PWD ---- Pathetic- Wish I was Dotty
You post on here every once in a while as 'Paul99' yet we all know you have a regular alias that you post under the rest of the time - you just aren't man enough to stick it out under one name. Pathetic? Indeed!
Old Nov 9th 2003, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
You post on here every once in a while as 'Paul99' yet we all know you have a regular alias that you post under the rest of the time - you just aren't man enough to stick it out under one name. Pathetic? Indeed!
that's why I post on the pathetic threads!
Im afraid you are wrong. Only had about 30 posts anyway so you wouldn't know me. Can't tell you my original name, I might want to ask a sensible question one day!
Does it matter who I am? are you really HiddenPaw? show me your passport.
Im not that bad - there's been worse here. The other day when Jirrupin told us her name meant "happy" and that she thought it suited her quite well. I didn't say a word!!
See? Im a gentleman!
Old Nov 9th 2003, 12:41 pm
Good to be back in UK

Im afraid you are wrong. Only had about 30 posts anyway so you wouldn't know me. Can't tell you my original name, I might want to ask a sensible question one day!
Im not that bad - there's been worse here. The other day when Jirrupin told us her name meant "happy" and that she thought it suited her quite well. I didn't say a word!!
See? Im a gentleman!
Well you obviously do use an alias, you have stalked me before, and you cannot follow simple instructions. The sign on the front of the door says Posters with a sensitive disposition do not read!!!

If you have a problem with me use your usual alias and come out with it, I would have more respect for you then
Old Nov 9th 2003, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Jirrupin
Well you obviously do use an alias, you have stalked me before, and you cannot follow simple instructions. The sign on the front of the door says Posters with a sensitive disposition do not read!!!

If you have a problem with me use your usual alias and come out with it, I would have more respect for you then
Calm down, a few replies is hardly stalking!
Old Nov 9th 2003, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

See? Im a gentleman!
You don't need to divulge your real name - I don't think we need to get on first-name terms!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.