Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Was it a BE member who got arrested on QF32?

Was it a BE member who got arrested on QF32?

Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:24 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Was it a BE member who got arrested on QF32?

Seems like someone on QF32 (ex LHR) couldn't go too long without a cigarette and lit up prior to arriving in Singapore. Hopefully not one of ours...

http://www.news.com.au/travel/story/...014090,00.html
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:32 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Was it a BE member who got arrested on QF32?

What a knob, he's is all sorts of trouble now - probably get a few strokes of the cane...

Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Mipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud of

Do you remember the very first (I think) case of "air rage" prosecuted, young bloke on flight to London from Bangkok in 97.

Got charged with attmted murder of over 200 people?

That was my mate Lee.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:47 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mipik
Do you remember the very first (I think) case of "air rage" prosecuted, young bloke on flight to London from Bangkok in 97.

Got charged with attmted murder of over 200 people?

That was my mate Lee.
What happened to him?
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:48 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
What happened to him?
Prob a flight attendant for Ryanair
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:49 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Was this him:

Lee Thresher, 29, punched a window of the British Airways' Boeing 747, causing GBP 200 damage on the flight from Heathrow to Bangkok, a court heard today.

Thresher caused the captain to divert to another airport, Uxbridge magistrates heard, after he assaulted two passengers by ripping off their headphones. Thresher, an electrician, admitted drinking three double bourbons and taking a Valium tablet before the attacks.

My air rage is usually restrained to tutting loudly when I find the ciabatta roll is a little too dry.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:56 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by jayr
Was this him:

Lee Thresher, 29, punched a window of the British Airways' Boeing 747, causing GBP 200 damage on the flight from Heathrow to Bangkok, a court heard today.

Thresher caused the captain to divert to another airport, Uxbridge magistrates heard, after he assaulted two passengers by ripping off their headphones. Thresher, an electrician, admitted drinking three double bourbons and taking a Valium tablet before the attacks.

My air rage is usually restrained to tutting loudly when I find the ciabatta roll is a little too dry.

So, a bit like the crazed chimp in the news today, the tranquilizer had the opposite effect to the desired one.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574...90-401,00.html
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:05 am
Karma Comedian

She should have read the side effects first:

SIDE EFFECTS: Drowsiness or dizziness may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: mental/mood changes, slurred speech, clumsiness, trouble walking, decreased/increased interest in sex. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these highly unlikely but very serious side effects occur: yellowing eyes or skin, signs of infection (e.g., persistent sore throat, fever). A serious allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, trouble breathing. If administered to chimpanzees may cause them to go mental. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

So, a bit like the crazed chimp in the news today, the tranquilizer had the opposite effect to the desired one.

Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:11 am
(It's not my real name)

. If administered to chimpanzees may cause them to go mental. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.[/I]
I almost pissed myself laughing at that
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:11 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Chimp rage. Wouldn't want to be sitting next to a primate on QF32. Would rather chew on a dry ciabatta, thank you very much.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:14 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by asprilla
Chimp rage. Wouldn't want to be sitting next to a primate on QF32. Would rather chew on a dry ciabatta, thank you very much.
You'd be trying to settle down and watch the movie and your neighbour would be alternating between masturbating and throwing handfuls of his own shit at the hosties.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

James516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud of

You'd be trying to settle down and watch the movie and your neighbour would be alternating between masturbating and throwing handfuls of his own shit at the hosties.
Ryanair again. Except for the movie, obv.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Mipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud of

Was this him:

Correct.
And I see that it was in 99 not 97.

Last edited by Mipik; Feb 19th 2009 at 1:21 am.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:26 am
Karma Comedian

Seems like humans are as likely to do that as chimps; here's what one "banker" got up to:

October 20, 1995: On a flight from Buenos Aires to New York, an intoxicated investment banker who had been refused more wine responded by defecating on a food cart…

Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:51 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like humans are as likely to do that as chimps; here's what one "banker" got up to:

October 20, 1995: On a flight from Buenos Aires to New York, an intoxicated investment banker who had been refused more wine responded by defecating on a food cart…
another friend of yours Mipik?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.