Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Womens' Drinking Club: Inaugural meeting

Melbourne Womens' Drinking Club: Inaugural meeting

Old Sep 14th 2004, 7:33 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Melbourne Womens' Drinking Club: Inaugural meeting

Just to confirm that the inaugural meeting of a soon-to-be-great Aussie Institution, The Melbourne Womens' Drinking Club, will be held:

When: Friday Oct 1
Time: 1800 (that's 6pm in old money)
Where: meet at Transport bar on Federation Square, Melbourne.

See y'all there!

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:17 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Melbourne Womens' Drinking Club: Inaugural meeting

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Just to confirm that the inaugural meeting of a soon-to-be-great Aussie Institution, The Melbourne Womens' Drinking Club, will be held:

See y'all there!

Cheers,
Anya.

Looking forward to it. Me and Linda are gonna wait in the entrance for say 10 mins as it may be busy at that time and will be impossible to find each other inside. I have your mobile number Anya so will call when we get there to see where you are.

Jo
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joh117
Looking forward to it. Me and Linda are gonna wait in the entrance for say 10 mins as it may be busy at that time and will be impossible to find each other inside. I have your mobile number Anya so will call when we get there to see where you are.

Jo
Don't all stand around looking for the 'i' in Transport! Good luck with your first meeting!

OzTennis
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:18 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Don't all stand around looking for the 'i' in Transport! Good luck with your first meeting!

OzTennis
There goes the nice quiet city centre on a Friday night.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
There goes the nice quiet city centre on a Friday night.
You're just jealous! Mind you, so am I, I'd like to go along to disprove that lovely "cutesy simpering innocent" image! Us Brissie types could match you lot pint for pint no trouble!!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 12:04 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You're just jealous! Mind you, so am I, I'd like to go along to disprove that lovely "cutesy simpering innocent" image! Us Brissie types could match you lot pint for pint no trouble!!
Hi Polly

Shame you can't join us - it'd be fun We'll raise a glass (or 5) to you, anyway...

Anya.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Noted that your location has changed to Mount Thomas just to show how much of a BH's diehard you already are!

Also check out Emu Springs in 'Something in the Air' on ABC - mainly set on Wilson's Prom in Nyora and also in Clunes.

http://www.promcountry.com.au/nyora.htm

Nothing to do with the thread I know.

OzTennis
Old Sep 14th 2004, 2:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Polly

Shame you can't join us - it'd be fun We'll raise a glass (or 5) to you, anyway...

Anya.
Thanks Anya, we'll do the same for you on our next little outing!

Polly
Old Sep 24th 2004, 8:28 am
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

See y'all there!

Cheers,
Anya.
Well, I suppose I should come along and show you oldies how it's done..........
Old Sep 24th 2004, 12:13 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Us Brissie types could match you lot pint for pint no trouble!!
that's what worries me...

I have visions of women sprawled in bars and on streets across the land as they try to outdrink each other...

BM

Old Sep 24th 2004, 12:20 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Badge

I have visions of women sprawled in bars and on streets across the land as they try to outdrink each other...

BM
Should be some night Badge, Ive met Emma, she looks like Chris Judds girlfriend.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 12:57 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by Badge

BM
C'mon Badge, it's not such a bad image, now, it is it.....?

Anya.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 1:15 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by Bordy
Should be some night Badge, Ive met Emma, she looks like Chris Judds girlfriend.
so have I, mate, so I have..

and Anya, would even turn up meself, but nah....(!)