Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Women's Drinking Club?

Melbourne Women's Drinking Club?

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 7:41 am
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of
Default Re: Melbourne Women's Drinking Club?

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Calling all expat women in the Melbourne area who like a tipple or two (bet there's NONE of those about!).

Anyone up for us starting a Women's Drinking Club here in Melbourne? Maybe aim to meet once a month or so &, in the name of scientific research (of course!), try out the various bars/eatieres in our region (vary the location so we don't all have to travel each time)?

C'mon ladies, anything those Brissie gals do, I reckon we can do at least as well here in VIC

Anya.

PS: To male expat posters whose other halves don't post here: please tell your women, they'd be very welcome to join in if we can get something going.
You can count me in for sure! (Arriving in June hopefully).

Diane...........
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:50 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dianej

Diane...........
Which year?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:57 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dianej

Diane...........
Anya hasn't posted here for a while, but cas and I went out for a meal with her and Mark a couple of weeks ago, and she's doing good. Got her citizenship coming up in a couple of weeks

Diane, if you want a drink when you come over, get in touch with cas or others from one of the recent Melbourne curry meets
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 11:24 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Very old, very out of date and thus confusing! I'm closing this one - any new posters will probably find current Melbourne meets in the Meet-up forum