Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne West Side meet TBA. Any more takers first?

Melbourne West Side meet TBA. Any more takers first?

Old Nov 26th 2008, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Melbourne West Side meet TBA. Any more takers first?

Hi, we live in altona north.

Anyone over this side fancy a meet?

I used to do the friday night drinks clubs in the CBD and im thinking of setting up a meet in the west.

Any takers?

So Far

Mr Anderson (Alan and Clare)
Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
Neil-Hick(Neil and Becca)
Ukecadet(Danny and Jules)

Itll be a thursday night, somewhere decent like williamstown,yarraville, seddon or altona(all have train stations) and quietish to talk and have something to eat/drink with no kids, as im trying to do an adults only night for us to get out and have a laugh and joke and a drink.

Saturdays and Sundays can be for bbqs and kids to run riot, i want this to be "our night"

Who else is up for it?

Al
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Melbourne West Side meet TBA. Any more takers first?

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
Hi, we live in altona north.

Anyone over this side fancy a meet?

I used to do the friday night drinks clubs in the CBD and im thinking of setting up a meet in the west.

Any takers?

So Far

Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em

Itll be a thursday night, somewhere decent like williamstown,yarraville, seddon or altona(all have train stations) and quietish to talk and have something to eat/drink with no kids, as im trying to do an adults only night for us to get out and have a laugh and joke and a drink.

Saturdays and Sundays can be for bbqs and kids to run riot, i want this to be "our night"

Who else is up for it?

Al
We'd definately be up for that (Martha and Matt).

Can I suggest Aqua e vino in Yarraville as a good place for adults only drinks.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hereshoping
We'd definately be up for that (Martha and Matt).

Can I suggest Aqua e vino in Yarraville as a good place for adults only drinks.
Hi, thats a good venue, do you think its too loud for conversation?

Dont wanna be shouting over each other. Do you know what a thuirs nights like in there. May have to do a reccie tonight!

Al

so far

Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
hereshoping (martha and matt)
Old Nov 27th 2008, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Hi, thats a good venue, do you think its too loud for conversation?

Dont wanna be shouting over each other. Do you know what a thuirs nights like in there. May have to do a reccie tonight!

Al

so far

Cynopt (Jason and Ev)
Matt n Em
hereshoping (martha and matt)
The back bar gets noisy but the front bar is good for conversationp- and has comfy sofas and a huge wine list and cocktails etc.. i've never been on a thursday so can't tell you much about that.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

The back bar gets noisy but the front bar is good for conversationp- and has comfy sofas and a huge wine list and cocktails etc.. i've never been on a thursday so can't tell you much about that.
youd better go tonight and do a reccie, for research purposes will you try a white russian for me and report back lol

mmmm
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:25 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Looking forward to it!
Thanks for arranging it again Al.!!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

youd better go tonight and do a reccie, for research purposes will you try a white russian for me and report back lol

mmmm
Can't go tonight I'm afraid, and I haven't sampled the white russian. but I have tried their mojitos and Martinis and both I would highly recommend. I'm also working my way through their wine list (slowly- i'm not an alcy honest)
Old Nov 28th 2008, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Can't go tonight I'm afraid, and I haven't sampled the white russian. but I have tried their mojitos and Martinis and both I would highly recommend. I'm also working my way through their wine list (slowly- i'm not an alcy honest)

Ahh no prob, if its too busy there are plenty of other places nearby.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 9:22 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Al you've jumped the gun a little putting our names down. We have other committments during the week.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 4:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thread continued HERE