Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

melbourne weather

melbourne weather

Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:34 pm
life's good

allison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the rough
Default melbourne weather

we are flying down from QLD for weekend. Should I pack my winter woollies?
Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:13 am
Now a Citizen!

seaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to all
Default Re: melbourne weather

Originally Posted by allison
We are about an hour north of Melbourne. Its cool in the mornings and evenings but as long as its sunny, it gets to about 16 or 17 degrees.
Old Jun 10th 2007, 4:19 am
Just Joined

AdrianCarolyn has a brilliant futureAdrianCarolyn has a brilliant futureAdrianCarolyn has a brilliant futureAdrianCarolyn has a brilliant futureAdrianCarolyn has a brilliant futureAdrianCarolyn has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by allison
you bet!!!
Old Jun 10th 2007, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

I've just been wearing a fleece gillet and I'm fine with that. If you're out in the dark, a full fleece or coat would be better.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:28 am
life's good

allison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Crow
I've just been wearing a fleece gillet and I'm fine with that. If you're out in the dark, a full fleece or coat would be better.
Thanks - look forward to our visit
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow
I've never worn a ''winter coat'' in 3 winters - but you'd need the equivalent of one if stationary outside - say at an AFL game. Never needed a scarf or gloves.

I've worn a fleece these last few winters but have recently started to wear a fur lined insert (an old Barbour one as it happens) under a thin oilskin so I stay warm and can get muddy and dirty too.