Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne: Suburbs and Agents Again... :)

Melbourne: Suburbs and Agents Again... :)

Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:52 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Default Re: Melbourne: Suburbs and Agents Again... :)

Originally Posted by pandya_m
Thats what I was upto searching on the net for Hostel or B&B. I will be light just 30 kg in total ..
Here's a site to get you going

http://www.australianexplorer.com/hostels/melbourne.htm
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I too loved your old avtar, did you bring it back ?????????????

Oh you'll hate this one then

JTL

What does topic mean?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

jaswebpics is an unknown quantity at this point

(properties in that link)
Looks like you'll have to contact RMIT housing directly:
http://www.rmit.edu.au/browse;ID=1yxvesryl22i
Hopefully they won't give you too much grief about not being a student there - the housing noticeboard used to be in a public area anyway...

Toad Hall is a nice place to stay in the city:
http://www.hostelz.com/display.php/1...oad+Hall+Hotel
Pretty clean/quiet as far as city accom goes. There are a few hostels above/near pubs that are noisy as you'd expect. The YHA is probably OK but a bit on the expensive side and you'll probably meet less Aussies!
Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:33 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Smile Re: Melbourne: Suburbs and Agents Again... :)

Originally Posted by fireeater
hmm Thanks bro. You make me
Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:36 pm

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Smile Re: Melbourne: Suburbs and Agents Again... :)

Originally Posted by jaswebpics
(properties in that link)
Looks like you'll have to contact RMIT housing directly:
http://www.rmit.edu.au/browse;ID=1yxvesryl22i
Hopefully they won't give you too much grief about not being a student there - the housing noticeboard used to be in a public area anyway...

Toad Hall is a nice place to stay in the city:
http://www.hostelz.com/display.php/1...oad+Hall+Hotel
Pretty clean/quiet as far as city accom goes. There are a few hostels above/near pubs that are noisy as you'd expect. The YHA is probably OK but a bit on the expensive side and you'll probably meet less Aussies!
Thanks Sir,
Toad Hall seems good and the site too is informative.
I have check the RMIT website I will try to send mails to them.
again...
Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Oh you'll hate this one then

JTL

What does topic mean?
No animation, the simple was better...ok if you want a comparision from this to the prev. one I like the prev one...
I will too change me avatar (since you did it after I said) I promise, but let me just finish those pressing issues out here...
Old Jun 4th 2005, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

No animation, the simple was better...ok if you want a comparision from this to the prev. one I like the prev one...
I will too change me avatar (since you did it after I said) I promise, but let me just finish those pressing issues out here...

Its not a contest mate.

I change my avatar when I feel like it. It was a wee project I set myself when the Mrs JTL was out. Can't get rid of the blurring effect in the middle6 frames. Oh well it will do for now.

Don't blame me if you change yours, if gay muscular men are your thing...

JTL