Reload this Page >

Melbourne Shopping Enq

Wikiposts

Melbourne Shopping Enq

Old Jun 12th 2004, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

slimdonnybabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Melbourne Shopping Enq

Calling all you lucky locals over there, do you mind me asking about another couple of things:-
1. Do you know where in Melbourne where it's possible to buy UV Resistant swimwear with long sleeves and long legs for 9-10 year old size boys
2. Do anyone know in Melb where it's possible to get hold of simple gardening tools spades, shovels, trowels etc and how much roughly they normally cost.
3. My hubby needs a new Aussie hat and he's got a large head, is there anyone there that will do made-to-measure.
Many thanks in advance.
Kim

Last edited by slimdonnybabe; Jun 12th 2004 at 11:50 pm.
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Melbourne Shopping Enq

Originally posted by slimdonnybabe
Calling all you lucky locals over there, do you mind me asking about another couple of things:-
1. Do you know where in Melbourne where it's possible to buy UV Resistant swimwear with long sleeves and long legs for 9-10 year old size boys
2. Do anyone know in Melb where it's possible to get hold of simple gardening tools spades, shovels, trowels etc and how much roughly they normally cost.
3. My hubby needs a new Aussie hat and he's got a large head, is there anyone there that will do made-to-measure.
Many thanks in advance.
Kim
Hi Kim

The UV Resistent swimwear is available just about anywhere. Most kids wear it when they're swimming outside.

Your best bet for tools is Bunnings - if you ask Hevs, she can probably give you the rundown on just about everything that they stock as she is like one of the family to the people who work there - she visits the place very frequently

I'm sure that you won't have any trouble finding a hat out here. Just about everybody has one (or five) hanging in their cupboard!

Regards