Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Screensavers!!

Melbourne Screensavers!!

Old Sep 20th 2004, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Melbourne Screensavers!!

I just noticed on my Steve Parish 2004 Melbourne calendar that you can get free screensavers of the images in the calendar. It worked for me but no guarantees that it will work for others because you have to enter the barcode on the calendar and I don't know if this is a 'use once only' barcode or not. Anyway, here goes:

1 Log on to http://www.steveparish.com.au/screensavers/
2 Enter this 13 digit barcode in the blank box near the bottom:
3 Select Windows or whatever OS and click download which will take 2 or 3 minutes. Once downloaded, follow the instructions on screen.

If this works successfully and if anyone has the 13 digit barcodes for other Steve Parish calendars, feel free to post them here!

OzTennis
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne Screensavers!!

Originally Posted by OzTennis
I just noticed on my Steve Parish 2004 Melbourne calendar that you can get free screensavers of the images in the calendar. It worked for me but no guarantees that it will work for others because you have to enter the barcode on the calendar and I don't know if this is a 'use once only' barcode or not. Anyway, here goes:

1 Log on to http://www.steveparish.com.au/screensavers/
2 Enter this 13 digit barcode in the blank box near the bottom:
3 Select Windows or whatever OS and click download which will take 2 or 3 minutes. Once downloaded, follow the instructions on screen.

If this works successfully and if anyone has the 13 digit barcodes for other Steve Parish calendars, feel free to post them here!

OzTennis
OT
I bought a Steve Parish calendar and downloaded the screen saver they were great, strangely enough I only commented at the week end that they are no longer coming up so I'm wondering if it has a pre timed user life?
H.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne Screensavers!!

Originally Posted by helinuk
OT
I bought a Steve Parish calendar and downloaded the screen saver they were great, strangely enough I only commented at the week end that they are no longer coming up so I'm wondering if it has a pre timed user life?
H.
Probably Helen. I noticed that the 2004 download had a finish by date so probably the screensaver itself has a similar life. Nice pics while they last though. I'm going to see if I can 'capture' the images and paste them into Paint or similar for storage before it expires.

Is the screensaver still appearing in Start/Settings/Control Panel/Display/Screensaver?

OzTennis